Dingos

4 minutes ago, king said:

Bill I believe you have a lot of knowledge to give people on here.

But you are a bit nasty bill.

If you relaxed a bit and posted in a relaxed manor.

Your info would be digested a bit better.

You are throwing away knowledge bill through arguments.

Nearly Sid it then Kingy but I bit my tongue   chill fella the banter his what it his   it be hard digesting my posts difficult fa me so there ya go I aye nasty mild well mannered yes nasty never atb bill

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You are a big fool you receptacle for masturbateional fluids with the intelligence of a sexual act. I refute the statement in that you infer, I suggested, that you were going to Australia to gain the

Don't know of any Dingo/grey crosses here but I'm sure people have tried it.Dingo's are wild animals, even when raised from pups they have an instinct to roam and have to be kept in enclosures.I had a

Mate everyone as learnt to just humour bill everyone knows it’ll be a different story face to face that’s why they humour him??It’s always the same I had a guy on a fb group that didn’t like the fact

Posted Images

On 18/11/2019 at 18:11, billhardy said:

I doubt that krack head doubt that very much I tavell jrelan in my younger times plenty times family based on anglessey  just a small xing lol atb bill

I'd like to point out... I know Katch personally and he is no crack head... Meth-head and addicted to poppers, for sure ?

22 hours ago, billhardy said:

The aborigines used the dingo in its own element allowing the animal ta use its natural instincts and becoming a part of there ways million yrs from modern  day hunting totally different.  More natural instinct born in a creature like the the falconers with a hawk  domestication his that word fa a reason. Atb bill

Millions of years? What fuucking planet are you on? Vulcan?

The dingos went there with the abbos (not the first waves but later) and were topped up with blood from trade with Solomon Islands, south east Asia and even polynesian sailors. Their "domestication" was based on which ones hunted well with the tribe and didn't fuuck up the kids. 

As they have been able to live wild and breed unhindered for potentially tens of THOUSANDS of years, they have naturally bred a true to type. Hardy, drought resistant, successful... evolution at it's finest.

Is that you Burrell with ya tumblers? ?

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

I'd like to point out... I know Katch personally and he is no crack head... Meth-head and addicted to poppers, for sure ?

The dingos went there with the abbos (not the first waves but later) and were topped up with blood from trade with Solomon Islands, south east Asia and even polynesian sailors. Their "domestication" was based on which ones hunted well with the tribe and didn't fuuck up the kids. 

As they have been able to live wild and breed unhindered for potentially tens of THOUSANDS of years, they have naturally bred a true to type. Hardy, drought resistant, successful... evolution at it's finest.

Dingoes are not domesticated  o true pures the ab oz jfised there talents domestication no chance pistol Pete atb bill

3 minutes ago, mushroom said:

They have bred true ta type because they are evolutionary breed if wild  dog so pistol Pete cock ya gun or feck off atb bill

1 hour ago, billhardy said:

Lloyd bull xs greyhounds will blow we aye talking about collie x bulls and saluki collie bulls so don't bend the conversation or post fella ya like them outfits full of fluff and air do. T confuse lurcher lurchers will a dop a bull with a bull xs greyhound cea different has you well know oc asionaklyy. You will get the special. One but ghat like ought else. One offs hunti g a hill all day ain't like run on run three fours at a time most bull grey and I nwan only bull greys will. Blow with that constant type a runni. G atb bill

1 hour ago, D Lloyd said:

I can't understand half of that bill

A reply to an individual, Bull-terriers when hybridized with greyhounds have limited stamina, but the subject matter under discussion is collie Bull-terrier hybrids or Bull-terrier Saluki hybrids rather than Bull-terrier crossed Greyhounds. Your introduction of these to the subject matter just serves to distract, as does your post featuring varieties of outdoor attire. One should not confuse “Lurchers” that have a small percentage of Bull-terrier in their ancestry with those containing 50% of their genetic makeup from Bull-terrier. One can expect the occasional hybrid to achieve a high level of excellence as with any chance occurrence but this is the exception rather than the rule.

Unfortunately the remaining text declines into "Uncommon Gibberish" and as such is not part of the agreed translation package. Once more I must suggest the participants confine themselves to "Common Gibberish" rather than wander toward the more obscure dialects of the father reaches of civilization. Your observance of this would be much appreciated.

Yours faithfully,

The dyslectic Interpreter.

PS. Dear Mr Lloyd would it be possible for you to forward a link to your line of country attire? I feel the range featured would suit my current passion for Philately which can oft times involve periods in the outdoors in pursuit of more obscure collections held in barns and such like. Your discrete assistance would be gratefully appreciated.

Edited by Dyslectic
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Bill you have Google at your fingertips... I suggest you use it and teach yourself something ;) 

Taken from a very quick search;

The Dingo is Australia's wild dog. It was probably introduced to Australia by Asian seafarers about 4,000 years ago. Its origins have been traced back to a south Asian variety of Grey Wolf (Canis lupus lupus).

Now let me ask you... would you get on a boat made out of bolsa wood, hemp rope and bamboo and take a few thousand mile trip, out into the deep blue for a few months with a pack of wild grey wolves? They obviously had some form of domestication and have become feral/wild! Now piss off and lear to use ya brain ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Bill you have Google at your fingertips... I suggest you use it and teach yourself something ;) 

Taken from a very quick search;

The Dingo is Australia's wild dog. It was probably introduced to Australia by Asian seafarers about 4,000 years ago. Its origins have been traced back to a south Asian variety of Grey Wolf (Canis lupus lupus).

Now let me ask you... would you get on a boat made out of bolsa wood, hemp rope and bamboo and take a few thousand mile trip, out into the deep blue for a few months with a pack of wild grey wolves? They obviously had some form of domestication and have become feral/wild! Now piss off and lear to use ya brain ?

Ya just said pistol Pete bow cock ta gun or feck off grevved from grey wolf what Y saying the been a domesticated dog tbe leaped backwards in ta evolution what has happened evolution of the territory has evolved the natural dingo into the animal of today alas it seems the pure firm of dingo his now on the decline because of I troduction of domesticated dogs  now have you got a six shooter or what I am prepared  lol atb bill

10 minutes ago, Dyslectic said:

A reply to an individual, Bull-terriers when hybridized with greyhounds have limited stamina, but the subject matter under discussion is collie Bull-terrier hybrids or Bull-terrier Saluki hybrids rather than Bull-terrier crossed Greyhounds. Your introduction of these to the subject matter just serves to distract, as does your post featuring varieties of outdoor attire. One should not confuse “Lurchers” that have a small percentage of Bull-terrier in their ancestry with those containing 50% of their genetic makeup from Bull-terrier. One can expect the occasional hybrid to achieve a high level of excellence as with any chance occurrence but this is the exception rather than the rule.

Unfortunately the remaining text declines into "Uncommon Gibberish" and as such is not part of the agreed translation package. Once more I must suggest the participants confine themselves to "Common Gibberish" rather than wander toward the more obscure dialects of the father reaches of civilization. Your observance of this would be much appreciated.

Yours faithfully,

PS. Dear Mr Lloyd would it be possible for you to forward a link to your line of country attire? I feel the range featured would suit my current passion for Philately which can oft times involve periods in the outdoors in pursuit of more obscure collections held in barns and such like. Your discrete assistance would be gratefully appreciated.

Brilliant  lol atb bill

Genetic research a few years ago on Australia's top kelpie studs discovered that the average kelpie has c. 4% dingo in it's background.

I've heard of one "pet" dingo kept in the U.K. (which I believe was bought from a zoo) which was used as a ferreting dog...but it had a mild penchant for sheep!

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Dyslectic said:

Yours faithfully,

If you have a few months spare could you please go back through the last couple of years worth and translate it for us? Half the bloody forum is in gobbledygook.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, gnipper said:

If you have a few months spare could you please go back through the last couple of years worth and translate it for us? Half the bloody forum is in gobbledygook.

If you read it really fast while high on plasticine you can make out a word or two ?

5 minutes ago, mushroom said:

If you read it really fast while high on plasticine you can make out a word or two ?

I work as a teacher in a Foundation class (four to five year olds) the majority are just being introduced to using mark making as a form of communication...and I give up half way through Bill's posts...sorry Bill, I'm sure your talents lie elsewhere.

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Neal said:

I work as a teacher in a Foundation class (four to five year olds) the majority are just being introduced to using mark making as a form of communication...and I give up half way through Bill's posts...sorry Bill, I'm sure your talents lie elsewhere.

Have you not understood anything he's ever scribbled? His talents lie with telling every other cnut they're wrong ???

To be fair I've said many times I don't like to make fun at the misfortunate.. however.. in saying that, some just really bring it on themselves and you have to point and giggle ?‍♂️?

48 minutes ago, Dyslectic said:

Yours faithfully,

??? excellent ??? 

1 hour ago, Neal said:

Genetic research a few years ago on Australia's top kelpie studs discovered that the average kelpie has c. 4% dingo in it's background.I've heard of one "pet" dingo kept in the U.K. (which I believe was bought from a zoo) which was used as a ferreting dog...but it had a mild penchant for sheep!

55 minutes ago, Neal said:

Ha what's working in a school gota do with a lifetime of hunting with dogs got a do with it  fecking hell I see it da what it his  ow scholars in this scholars in that but dun feck all in the field bR take a shit  lol atb bill