Dingos

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You are a big fool you receptacle for masturbateional fluids with the intelligence of a sexual act. I refute the statement in that you infer, I suggested, that you were going to Australia to gain the

Don't know of any Dingo/grey crosses here but I'm sure people have tried it.Dingo's are wild animals, even when raised from pups they have an instinct to roam and have to be kept in enclosures.I had a

Mate everyone as learnt to just humour bill everyone knows it’ll be a different story face to face that’s why they humour him??It’s always the same I had a guy on a fb group that didn’t like the fact

Posted Images

1 minute ago, billhardy said:

See that sweaty c**ts made an appearance again socks  think he. Ust think he on a job and getting paid fa making an appearance  lol ya getting f**k all here sock  fella so feck off atb bill

What the fukc are you babbling on about you demented pitiful old c**t ......

9 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

All this talk of straighteners........ Reminded me of this?........ 

You might as well quit..... If you haven't got it.......... ???

There’s me thinking it was going to be a bit of grime music bugzy malone ??

6 hours ago, king said:

Cracking post mate.

Would you have any pics of the english/dingo x by any chance.

Or more info on the dog.

No,that was probably 35 years ago,the old bloke was in his seventies and had own a lot of dogs but this thing was the best he reckoned.It looked like a leggy bull terrier,yellow with more dingo expression in its eyes.You'd think if they were that good you would still see or here of them today,but fashions change  in pig dogs here like the weather.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, billhardy said:

Your blind ta thi k. That can bull xs rinn run after run all night and not blow up don't think so it'll be rattling on its pins  couple hrs in atb bill

Only one blind one here Bill and that's you. I did not say anything about any cross but been as you brought it up y could a well bred and trained conditiond bull cross not run all night?

• Like 1
18 hours ago, D Lloyd said:

Only one blind one here Bill and that's you. I did not say anything about any cross but been as you brought it up y could a well bred and trained conditiond bull cross not run all night?

Lloyd bull xs greyhounds will blow we aye talking about collie x bulls and saluki collie bulls so don't bend the conversation or post fella ya like them outfits full of fluff and air do. T confuse lurcher lurchers will a dop a bull with a bull xs greyhound cea different has you well know oc asionaklyy. You will get the special. One but ghat like ought else. One offs hunti g a hill all day ain't like run on run three fours at a time most bull grey and I nwan only bull greys will. Blow with that constant type a runni. G atb bill

10 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Lloyd bull xs greyhounds will blow we aye talking about collie x bulls and saluki collie bulls so don't bend the conversation or post fella ya like them outfits full of fluff and air do. T confuse lurcher lurchers will a dop a bull with a bull xs greyhound cea different has you well know oc asionaklyy. You will get the special. One but ghat like ought else. One offs hunti g a hill all day ain't like run on run three fours at a time most bull grey and I nwan only bull greys will. Blow with that constant type a runni. G atb bill

I can't understand half of that bill

14 minutes ago, D Lloyd said:

I can't understand half of that bill

Sorry but in short reading it back I can't lol what t I ty s as long his straight bull. And grey no other breed in the mix I few and far between that can run run after run  all night long mixing other breeds obviously lends a hand ta better recovery more stamina etc atb bill

Bill I believe you have a lot of knowledge to give people on here.

But you are a bit nasty bill.

If you relaxed a bit and posted in a relaxed manor.

Your info would be digested a bit better.

You are throwing away knowledge bill through arguments.