Dingos

4 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Don't know of any Dingo/grey crosses here but I'm sure people have tried it.Dingo's are wild animals, even when raised from pups they have an instinct to roam and have to be kept in enclosures.I had a dingo/blue cattle cross,I bought it to protect my kids but tried to kill them by 5 months.Mate had a dingo/german shepherd,the most savage guard dog I've seen,a male,when mated with his shepherd bitch never let his pups out of his sight,like a wild canid.An old pig catcher I knew had a English bull/dingo,by far his best hunting dog he'd owned,but untrustworthy with people.I believe a grey/dingo would make a great hunter but if you think salukis have bad recall.So from my experience the dingo cross is just too wild and savage to handle for most, if not all hunters.On the plus side they have endless stamina and few health problems and can survive without humans in the hot,dry, asshole of a place they call Oz.

Cracking post mate.

Would you have any pics of the english/dingo x by any chance.

Or more info on the dog.

• Like 1

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You are a big fool you receptacle for masturbateional fluids with the intelligence of a sexual act. I refute the statement in that you infer, I suggested, that you were going to Australia to gain the

Don't know of any Dingo/grey crosses here but I'm sure people have tried it.Dingo's are wild animals, even when raised from pups they have an instinct to roam and have to be kept in enclosures.I had a

Mate everyone as learnt to just humour bill everyone knows it’ll be a different story face to face that’s why they humour him??It’s always the same I had a guy on a fb group that didn’t like the fact

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, sambo123 said:

Being half wild animal I would imagine it would be completely intractable and an absolute nightmare. Stick to the domesticated breeds. There's plenty of choice.

They're lost in there tiny pe size brains just because a breed comes from a wild creature would notake it ta be a jukel produ er sock change ya socks tiny brain atb bill

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Or why don’t you come here if you that insistant you wanna meet me?  can even wait till ye get ye giro if you want? Na you won’t move off your comfy pish ridden chair?

Ha giro what are they ya got me down has an old timer ha  silly boy aren't you  crack head atb bill

17 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Or why don’t you come here if you that insistant you wanna meet me?  can even wait till ye get ye giro if you want? Na you won’t move off your comfy pish ridden chair?

Crack head katchum what Eva Region ya in it won'tt  leave ya ha atb bill

Bill you should be pitied ... you are the type of guy that hasn’t done enough in his life to allow himself to grow old gracefully and you crave the attention of others to make yourself feel worthwhile .... your the type of guy that people shy away from in a pub because you just talk pure piss and when people don’t agree you will start to argue With them. Your on here trying to be the big man when in reality your a silly old fool that makes himself look more and more ridiculous every day. I actually feel sorry for you ......

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Won’t leave ye daft ole cnut, ye forgetting I just drove to Ireland to collect a pup, no chauffeur, no order for the man to come here haha I went there, an have travelled more of this country than your legs will have ever carried you in 10 lifetimes ???

I doubt that krack head doubt that very much I tavell jrelan in my younger times plenty times family based on anglessey  just a small xing lol atb bill

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

In a nutshell ?

4 minutes ago, socks said:

Bill you should be pitied ... you are the type of guy that hasn’t done enough in his life to allow himself to grow old gracefully and you crave the attention of others to make yourself feel worthwhile .... your the type of guy that people shy away from in a pub because you just talk pure piss and when people don’t agree you will start to argue With them. Your on here trying to be the big man when in reality your a silly old fool that makes himself look more and more ridiculous every day. I actually feel sorry for you ......

And here's you scowling shit about dingos ya poor pitiful creature socks fecking idiot I've seen more done than you Eva will still. Am. Next time ya up Stoke socks give us a bell the canal side hust where you gett  wit for it we can gave a straightener lol atb bill

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, billhardy said:

And here's you scowling shit about dingos ya poor pitiful creature socks fecking idiot I've seen more done than you Eva will still. Am. Next time ya up Stoke socks give us a bell the canal side hust where you gett  wit for it we can gave a straightener lol atb bill

A straightener on the side of the canal ffs ?

• Haha 3
23 minutes ago, billhardy said:

??? have a straightener behave you silly old geriatric ??? ......

• Haha 2