Dingos

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You are a big fool you receptacle for masturbateional fluids with the intelligence of a sexual act. I refute the statement in that you infer, I suggested, that you were going to Australia to gain the

Don't know of any Dingo/grey crosses here but I'm sure people have tried it.Dingo's are wild animals, even when raised from pups they have an instinct to roam and have to be kept in enclosures.I had a

Mate everyone as learnt to just humour bill everyone knows it’ll be a different story face to face that’s why they humour him??It’s always the same I had a guy on a fb group that didn’t like the fact

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Don't know of any Dingo/grey crosses here but I'm sure people have tried it.Dingo's are wild animals, even when raised from pups they have an instinct to roam and have to be kept in enclosures.I had a dingo/blue cattle cross,I bought it to protect my kids but tried to kill them by 5 months.Mate had a dingo/german shepherd,the most savage guard dog I've seen,a male,when mated with his shepherd bitch never let his pups out of his sight,like a wild canid.An old pig catcher I knew had a English bull/dingo,by far his best hunting dog he'd owned,but untrustworthy with people.I believe a grey/dingo would make a great hunter but if you think salukis have bad recall.So from my experience the dingo cross is just too wild and savage to handle for most, if not all hunters.On the plus side they have endless stamina and few health problems and can survive without humans in the hot,dry, asshole of a place they call Oz.

At last a good informative post thank fella now what were we saying lads atb bill

• Like 1

Any natural creature likes of wild dog needs to be ta be bred time over with other breed types  fa many generations based mainly on temperament the ausies did they got the cattle dog socks ya Di k head and katchum both of ya got carried away with ausie th ing whilst both owning a kelpie xs grey pair a dick heads numpties even go has far has say idiots lol lol lol atb bill

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Any natural creature likes of wild dog needs to be ta be bred time over with other breed types  fa many generations based mainly on temperament the ausies did they got the cattle dog socks ya Di k head and katchum both of ya got carried away with ausie th ing whilst both owning a kelpie xs grey pair a dick heads numpties even go has far has say idiots lol lol lol atb bill

The only dickhead on this site is you bill ... your full of shit and you believe it all ... you know best you’ve got the best you’ve seen the best you are the best ... your a fukcing clown and an embarrassment ........

36 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Lol nah it's ok mate, I'm already sorted for pressies lol ?

Not suggesting you're offering to buy one for me  ?

Katchum has messaged me 3 times asking for 1.

He said the suit will keep him warm working nights on the old Yorkshire moors.

It can get quite chilly he said 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I already got 1, an only wear me mankini under it an still toasty 

1 word of warning.

Don't go knocking for perm wearing It.

The farmers don't seem to like the suit that much lol

39 minutes ago, socks said:

The only dickhead on this site is you bill ... your full of shit and you believe it all ... you know best you’ve got the best you’ve seen the best you are the best ... your a fukcing clown and an embarrassment ........

Your a dick to even engage such a fe King post about Di go xes the fecking knowledge of them has been around fa two de Adès nigh on there's generation bred cattle dog greys in the country andd they need ta be watched can be funny to other cani es need ta be watched with temps ya got a fe King kelpie xs and yas want ta go back T thd beginning. Old ground fella ya playing katch up with  katchum old ground times be walking  don't ya thing it's been done ya like a kid with his Nintendo who thinks he got one. Pair of fecking headless chickens pair off you now jog ya idiot fa fecks sake ill tell mostly what ta expect with that kelpie xs with out introduction YeH me him who knows feck all lol atb bill