Dingos

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You are a big fool you receptacle for masturbateional fluids with the intelligence of a sexual act. I refute the statement in that you infer, I suggested, that you were going to Australia to gain the

Don't know of any Dingo/grey crosses here but I'm sure people have tried it.Dingo's are wild animals, even when raised from pups they have an instinct to roam and have to be kept in enclosures.I had a

Mate everyone as learnt to just humour bill everyone knows it’ll be a different story face to face that’s why they humour him??It’s always the same I had a guy on a fb group that didn’t like the fact

Posted Images

1 hour ago, billhardy said:

Yeah but ya would want it fa hole watching wunt ya ya ain't got the noise ta highly train a good jukel any ways heard it all before general obedience his beyond some folk  lol having Totall control was a usuall trait in a good jukel socks ya fecking more hen. Atb bill

??? fukc me it’s Barbara woodhouse ... siiiiiit ... there’s one thing that’s guaranteed William and that’s that all my dogs no matter what breed are trained to a high level of obedience .......

Don't know of any Dingo/grey crosses here but I'm sure people have tried it.Dingo's are wild animals, even when raised from pups they have an instinct to roam and have to be kept in enclosures.I had a dingo/blue cattle cross,I bought it to protect my kids but tried to kill them by 5 months.Mate had a dingo/german shepherd,the most savage guard dog I've seen,a male,when mated with his shepherd bitch never let his pups out of his sight,like a wild canid.An old pig catcher I knew had a English bull/dingo,by far his best hunting dog he'd owned,but untrustworthy with people.I believe a grey/dingo would make a great hunter but if you think salukis have bad recall.So from my experience the dingo cross is just too wild and savage to handle for most, if not all hunters.On the plus side they have endless stamina and few health problems and can survive without humans in the hot,dry, asshole of a place they call Oz.

• Like 9
1 minute ago, Aussie Whip said:

Don't know of any Dingo/grey crosses here but I'm sure people have tried it.Dingo's are wild animals, even when raised from pups they have an instinct to roam and have to be kept in enclosures.I had a dingo/blue cattle cross,I bought it to protect my kids but tried to kill them by 5 months.Mate had a dingo/german shepherd,the most savage guard dog I've seen,a male,when mated with his shepherd bitch never let his pups out of his sight,like a wild canid.An old pig catcher I knew had a English bull/dingo,by far his best hunting dog he'd owned,but untrustworthy with people.I believe a grey/dingo would make a great hunter but if you think salukis have bad recall.So from my experience the dingo cross is just too wild and savage to handle for most, if not all hunters.On the plus side they have endless stamina and few health problems and can survive without humans in the hot,dry, asshole of a place they call Oz.

Very interesting cheers for that knowledge mate. I wouldn’t expect a first generation to be any good. But do you think with a sensible breeding programme you could end up with a decent dog that brings all the qualities of a dingo but be as biddable as a domestic dog. I understand there would be massive wastage in the process but I feel that the end result would be something special ........

2 minutes ago, socks said:

Very interesting cheers for that knowledge mate. I wouldn’t expect a first generation to be any good. But do you think with a sensible breeding programme you could end up with a decent dog that brings all the qualities of a dingo but be as biddable as a domestic dog. I understand there would be massive wastage in the process but I feel that the end result would be something special ........

No worries,they sort of achieved that with the oz cattle dog but most of them here although unbeatably loyal and tough,still have that bitey thing happening.I think you'd have to be ruthless in their breeding and I don't know if the end result would be worth the long road, but who knows.Dingo's are fast, smart and tough in every way so I can see your interest.They come up for sale from time to time here but I don't know if you could import them.

1 hour ago, billhardy said:

What a Totall Di k head  suppose it gets caught on wire or god forbid leaks the air out yall be whizzing round a field like a balloon just been boosted ya silly c**t throw it in the bin atb bill

Got to be honest bill, I'm just reading this whole thread again. By f**k you've cheered me up with some of your replies. And this one above, just had me spitting my bacon and egg toastie halfway across the room!! ? ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, billhardy said:

What a Totall Di k head  suppose it gets caught on wire or god forbid leaks the air out yall be whizzing round a field like a balloon just been boosted ya silly c**t throw it in the bin atb bill

It's called modern lamping bill.

And you got me wondering how do I teach the dog to go back 2 miles to find my lost mobile ?

Just now, W. Katchum said:

It is ain’t it, my dogs use find my iPhone, don’t everybodys? 

wonder if bills dogs phone the plod when they find somebody’s stash while going back for bill’s phone ?

My dog struggles a bit.

He forgets the unlock code when he's tired ?

18 hours ago, Phil Lloyd said:

The Dingo blood is already with us....?

It lives, on in an ameliorated form, in the Australian Cattle Dog and (if whispered quietly),.in the ancient bloodlines of the Kelpie.

There are very few 100% pure Dingos left in the wild,.most have hybridised with domestic canines...

Great dogs ....:clapper:

File0791.jpg

http://www.chalkwarren.co.uk/

I was going to say dingo bleed is already in the kelpies blood and I think it's in the healer blood aswell and that 1 on the programme is deffo a crossed looks like there's a touch of stag in it ?

• Like 1