Dingos

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You are a big fool you receptacle for masturbateional fluids with the intelligence of a sexual act. I refute the statement in that you infer, I suggested, that you were going to Australia to gain the

Don't know of any Dingo/grey crosses here but I'm sure people have tried it.Dingo's are wild animals, even when raised from pups they have an instinct to roam and have to be kept in enclosures.I had a

Mate everyone as learnt to just humour bill everyone knows it’ll be a different story face to face that’s why they humour him??It’s always the same I had a guy on a fb group that didn’t like the fact

Posted Images

1 minute ago, socks said:

And who said I was interested in a first cross ... diluted down I can imagine it being a real handy tool ......

Mate you're on the same thinking I was. I'll find the documentary and send it to ya. They are some animal and from domesticated stock. It was the fact that even diluted, they still retain the high drive and hunting ability.

24 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Mate you're on the same thinking I was. I'll find the documentary and send it to ya. They are some animal and from domesticated stock. It was the fact that even diluted, they still retain the high drive and hunting ability.

Ya not gonna just dilute with one other breed like a greyhound it ain't has simple has that the dingo went in the catle dogs with the the colonies collies etc then other breeds were added Dalmatians bull doggies and god knows what else ya talking many  many rs of history ta get something refined ta stand over a hole feriting lol atb bill

5 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Ya not gonna just dilute with one other breed like a greyhound it ain't has simple has that the dingo went in the catle dogs with the the colonies collies etc then other breeds were added Dalmatians bull doggies and god knows what else ya talking many  many rs of history ta get something refined ta stand over a hole feriting lol atb bill

What the fuuck are you on about?

Stop smoking meth ;)

Edited by mushroom

Bill seriously if your that blind you put a pic up of your bitch that's takes all teeth including heavy teeth and fallow especially fallow a few times a week it's cleaner than my pup I don't doubt your educated but fook me them Mali can't do what a decent  bull  x  or Wheaton can  do nor a coursing bred mutt can do get out of that kennel blindness 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Bill seriously if your that blind you put a pic up of your bitch that's takes all teeth including heavy teeth and fallow especially fallow a few times a week it's cleaner than my pup I don't doubt your educated but fook me them Mali can't do what a decent  bull  x  or Wheaton can  do nor a coursing bred mutt can do get out of that kennel blindness 

True dat lol

12 hours ago, Phil Lloyd said:

The Dingo blood is already with us....?

It lives, on in an ameliorated form, in the Australian Cattle Dog and (if whispered quietly),.in the ancient bloodlines of the Kelpie.

There are very few 100% pure Dingos left in the wild,.most have hybridised with domestic canines...

Great dogs ....:clapper:

File0791.jpg

http://www.chalkwarren.co.uk/

You’re very right there Phil, I’d say that white and brown marked bitch had signs of domestic blood in her. Regards Collie John.