Rip Stan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Took an injury to his neck yesterday and sadly had to be pts today. Propper gutted aswell as he was a decent dog.  Accidents happen in this game but its a shame to see them go 

I'll be out no matter what, I'm sure the bitch will come good and iv got my old diesel dog aswell.   

Sorry for the loss pal nothing worse than a companion lost 

Posted Images

Sad and just bad luck :(  Typically all ways the good ones that get it. Similar happened to me once he took a tumble and was slow coming back. Seemed ok but gave him a rest and then went to slip him and looked down and he was fitting. It was a long night then and like you wished it had been instant 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Sorry to hear that pal?, looked a fine specimen..... Hopefully that rough bitch comes good for you and you keep getting out?rip Stan 

I'll be out no matter what, I'm sure the bitch will come good and iv got my old diesel dog aswell. 

• Like 3
16 hours ago, jcm said:

Took an injury to his neck yesterday and sadly had to be pts today. Propper gutted aswell as he was a decent dog. 

Accidents happen in this game but its a shame to see them go IMG_20191117_121726_744.jpg.ab425b3900e1cdbd69d5d80b37d16014.jpg

Sorry for your loss mate ,some times the good uns go to soon ,but remember the good times 

atb 

Sorry mate I’m gutted for you especially with the season just gone underway, I’ve gone most of my life without fear of anything apart from spiders and dentists but the thought of loosing blade makes the hairs on my neck stand up 

atvb mark

20 hours ago, jcm said:

Took an injury to his neck yesterday and sadly had to be pts today. Propper gutted aswell as he was a decent dog. 

Accidents happen in this game but its a shame to see them go IMG_20191117_121726_744.jpg.ab425b3900e1cdbd69d5d80b37d16014.jpg

Very sorry to hear that pal my thoughts are with you. Regards Collie John.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, mhopton said:

Sorry mate I’m gutted for you especially with the season just gone underway, I’ve gone most of my life without fear of anything apart from spiders and dentists but the thought of loosing blade makes the hairs on my neck stand up 

atvb mark

It's not nice man, my lass is propper gutted as her and Stan were the best of pals. 

On 17/11/2019 at 14:25, jcm said:

I Belive so, something got up infro t of him I seen him go down a bank then next thing he is hobbling back to me. You could see he had damaged his neck then he slowly got worse to the point he couldn't stand up or move. 

Look paralysed on way to vets 

had 2 bullxs go similar way, these types give 100% with each run, like drop of pit in dog, but bloody hell heart in mouth, sad loss mate.

• Like 1