anyone had dealings with this shop

I'm just over the border in Suffolk. I haven't personally used this shop, but when I had the terriers, alot of the keepers and shooters I was aquatinted with used to swear by it, said it was one of the best gun shops in the area...t'was a few years back now mind....

Yokel

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Meece said:

Well I suppose that they did reply.   What were you after? You never know whos got what.

3-12x56 meopta scope with the mcwhorter mv reticule or anything similar.

need it for my new 308.price of scopes over here are outrageous and from what

i have seen recently going price wise,i am better off buying in the uK

Edited by Ted Newgent

Hmmm. I've just had a trawl online and I can't even find anyone over here offering that model for sale over here. All that comes up are .com sites from America. Something that might come into play is that if you bought one from here or elsewhere is that, are you going to get hit with import duty ?  I bought a mec reloader from the state's and I  got hit hard with over a hundred pounds import tax and a £9 admin fèe  to send a letter to inform  me that there was a tax to pay !!!  Before it would be sent on to  me,,,.. The total barstards.  You might be lucky andget a black Friday deal on it over there.

2 hours ago, Meece said:

Hmmm. I've just had a trawl online and I can't even find anyone over here offering that model for sale over here. All that comes up are .com sites from America. Something that might come into play is that if you bought one from here or elsewhere is that, are you going to get hit with import duty ?  I bought a mec reloader from the state's and I  got hit hard with over a hundred pounds import tax and a £9 admin fèe  to send a letter to inform  me that there was a tax to pay !!!  Before it would be sent on to  me,,,.. The total barstards.  You might be lucky andget a black Friday deal on it over there.

cant import scopes from the states.

i have no problem back in the UK,i just get stuff sent to my parents then to me

The US has gotten really silly in that hardly anything can be exported. Even down to a trigger guard. Do they not know that scopes ect can be bought  from virtually any country on the planet. Still its their sales that they are harming. Good ole mum & dad.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Meece said:

well look what i have found

https://www.optics-trade.eu/ca/

https://www.optics-trade.eu/ca/meopta-r1-3-12x56.html

they have the scope and a half decent price.

just spent 10mins google fooing and they seem legit to be fair

Edited by Ted Newgent
1 hour ago, Meece said:

Never heard of them so I did a like research and came up with this >>> https://www.optics-trade.eu/uk/contact-us.html. looks like they are in Slovenia ??  Dunno ?

Yep thats were they are based

their FB page is very active with good reviews from people globally 

seems legit to me