Prince Andy Interview Tonight

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to broker piece lol ... when has he sat with any Israely politician ??? When did he ever sit with a representative of the Protestant side of the troubles ??? He is a f***ing terrorist loving an

There's no smoke without fire as they say....  Epstein and his Mrs were wrong uns, grooming young girls and pimping them out to the rich and famous wrong uns.... Andy is a wrong un.... Fullstop..

The rich leading a debauched ,hedonistic life style interests me about as much as a Sunderland match day programme ,but the age of some of the girls bothers me ,if I'm going to call a bunch of pakis i

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Sat here  watching that interview from last night........ Wow? what a cringie squirming peado cnut........ He will  likely walk away squeaky clean ?secret service will be busy next few months tying up any lose ends??⚰️

The rules are you can do what you want as a royal with no real consequences. It’s just the way it is mate, like death & taxes.......

• Like 2

I think that Randy andy has just dug a very deep hole that he could well be buried  in.  He is well known for his reckless arrogance and it seems as if he  may have bulldozed this stupid interview through against advice. Apparently a senior advisor jacked the other week.  I dont Think  that he was after under age meat but that his reckless arrogance got him c****  struck and very soon he was up to his axles in guts. That woman fixer for Epstein would have made sure that the girl/girls were well warmed up and greased for the occation. It's a case of you do something for me and I'll do something  for you. Although they shoved Carl beech inside for being everything they could, was there a big element of truth about a high level ring of abusers ?. I dont think that andy is specifically  a child abuser but that he is an arrogant prick who thinks that he can do as he pleases ... like " I'll call in the beeb, tell them that I don't  recall anything and that will be the end of it and I'll swan off over to the USA and we'll  not say any more a out it " !  I think that the key to all of this is ghislane Maxwell who knows what it is all about. If you read this link you will see the tangled web of the Maxwell's, Clinton's, Epstein and the kind of lives they led using maga  amounts of money. Most of which has been obtained by dubious sources.     https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghislaine_Maxwell   If you have town houses in New York and belgravia your probably up to no good. Her father Robert Maxwell ended up floating face down in the med.  That's the kind of world that they live in. You only have to check out all of the mysterious unnexplained deaths and suicides that have occurred over the years. You never know but he might have to do the honourable thing and take the revolver. If he'd been younger the Duke might have shot him accidentally on a pheasant drive.

• Like 4

Just watched some bint on the BBC lamenting that the interview ‘didn’t work’ for Andrew. And excusing KPMG for cutting ties as ‘brand image’ has to be protected, whilst almost sympathising with the prince that it’s ‘had to happen’.

I’ve seen some of the interview and it hasn’t changed my mind. I think the prince has lied from the start, the recent stuff of him not being able to sweat etc. are fcuking ridiculous! He’s also using his Falklands service, patronage of the NSPCC etc. to make out he’s a good guy and so beyond reproach.

Is he guilty of the rape of minors, I don’t know..., but he’s a liar, I’m utterly convinced of that. And in this case, for me that makes him complicit in the abuse of these kids. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, pesky1972 said:

Just watched some bint on the BBC lamenting that the interview ‘didn’t work’ for Andrew. And excusing KPMG for cutting ties as ‘brand image’ has to be protected, whilst almost sympathising with the prince that it’s ‘had to happen’.

I’ve seen some of the interview and it hasn’t changed my mind. I think the prince has lied from the start, the recent stuff of him not being able to sweat etc. are fcuking ridiculous! He’s also using his Falklands service, patronage of the NSPCC etc. to make out he’s a good guy and so beyond reproach.

Is he guilty of the rape of minors, I don’t know..., but he’s a liar, I’m utterly convinced of that. And in this case, for me that makes him complicit in the abuse of these kids. 

As you have seen on murder documentary's pesky.

When the parent's or who ever is being interviewed.

There's people studying there body language.

And they can tell with quite good accuracy if someone is lying.

Funny how no-one has done the same with this fella.

• Like 1

I've done a fair few interviews and have picked up on the body language signs and the reliance on evidence that the suspect thinks cannot be disproved. He shows all the classic signs of guilt. That is not to say that he is of course as some people react differently to pressure and stress than others and I have no doubt that he will have been coached prior to the interview. But all in all, he gives the impression of being guilty in my opinion, for what it is worth.

And to be honest, I don't think that he will get any protection from the press. They will use professional psychologists to study the tapes and comment on their opinions. They will also be trawling through old records, diaries and photos to disprove his story if possible.

1 hour ago, Nicepix said:

I've done a fair few interviews and have picked up on the body language signs and the reliance on evidence that the suspect thinks cannot be disproved. He shows all the classic signs of guilt. That is not to say that he is of course as some people react differently to pressure and stress than others and I have no doubt that he will have been coached prior to the interview. But all in all, he gives the impression of being guilty in my opinion, for what it is worth.

And to be honest, I don't think that he will get any protection from the press. They will use professional psychologists to study the tapes and comment on their opinions. They will also be trawling through old records, diaries and photos to disprove his story if possible.

And what then  ? he will  be sent off to look at some  staving Kids , cuddle some Aids Victims, perhaps open a Hospice and then life will go on as normal for him ! the Fly in Ointment is Ghislaine but I don't expect her to be around for much longer in fact the only reason she is still alive is Her  Diary .

• Like 1

Just watched the interview tonight. They should get some Profilers to watch it. Not into royal family But he was defffo lying imo. Think he did himself more harm than good with interview & you could see in womans face she didn’t believe him either. Atb

• Like 4