Prince Andy Interview Tonight

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to broker piece lol ... when has he sat with any Israely politician ??? When did he ever sit with a representative of the Protestant side of the troubles ??? He is a f***ing terrorist loving an

There's no smoke without fire as they say....  Epstein and his Mrs were wrong uns, grooming young girls and pimping them out to the rich and famous wrong uns.... Andy is a wrong un.... Fullstop..

The rich leading a debauched ,hedonistic life style interests me about as much as a Sunderland match day programme ,but the age of some of the girls bothers me ,if I'm going to call a bunch of pakis i

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Thing is eh , why was nowt done then till after his death ?

why not ? 

It’s pretty obvious mate. The royals & high profile politisitions, namely thatcher etc etc had cosseted the guy & elevated him from just a creepy dj, which is all he f***ing was!!! to something far greater so it was going to be far too embarrassing & perhaps revealing to drag him through the courts. He was also a socia/ psychopath that would drop anyone else in at it at the drop of a hat.

I didn’t see Dave lee Travis hanging out balmoral, did you? ?

Edited by Accip74

There’s been wrongness going on since the Greeks !

The samurai were massively into bumming their young apprentices.....in fact it was just a given.

Then all your public school boys and all that......

These people are living in a different universe.....

There will always be wrong un’s and there will always be someone willing to offer up vulnerable young people to them........Jordi Chandler, McCauly Caulkin etc etc etc

Its not right but that’s the way it is 

Royals/Elites/Senators/Congress/BBC/Politicians across the world all in the same gang with all the money and power to hide anything they need to and this has gone on for a long long time unfortunately. In recent memory dont  get me started about Blair and his cover ups/secrecy orders !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Do you not think it’s more the case saville pushed his way into these circles with his charm and charity works front ? 

Much more believable imho than believing someone like hrh would tolerate having a known wrong un Around 

It was different times for sure, but pretty much most retrospective acounts of his personality has him down as a psychopath even though they left him charge of broadmore. He didn’t just associate with aristocrats, he was regarded as a confidant to some royals, without any known close friends himself & still living with his mum. Truly f***ing bizarre to say the least! Perhaps the most bizarre story in living memory regarding the royal family........ one that can’t be overlooked in my humble opinion.

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Do you not think it’s more the case saville pushed his way into these circles with his charm and charity works front ? 

Much more believable imho than believing someone like hrh would tolerate having a known wrong un Around 

Saville was up to his neck supplying kids and stuff like that to them all, it was no secret that Saville was a serious nonce for decades before he died, it was these very same people in power who looked after him and seen to it that he was never ever charged, just like the BBC dossier with all the nonces names in it going round in the hands of various MPs for decades and not one of them doing a thing about it,infact they hid it away and still have it.Saville was getting kids from Haut la  Garene for MP paedo partys on Ted Heaths boat, Saville denied hed ever been there but a photo proved otherwise. Allegedy the Saxe-Coburg Castle in Belgium is the epicentre of paedophilia, that name should  ring a bell .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1

Well, I wont hear a bad word about old Jimmy......he fixed it for me to milk a cow blindfold with him and Gary Glitter and gave me an experience that will last a lifetime ! 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, WILF said:

Well, I wont hear a bad word about old Jimmy......he fixed it for me to milk a cow blindfold with him and Gary Glitter and gave me an experience that will last a lifetime ! 

Jimmy was also the first dj to mix with 2 decks. So next time you are dancing around off your nut, feeling the deep beat, it's Jimmy Savile you need to thank

• Like 1
  • Haha 1