Prince Andy Interview Tonight

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to broker piece lol ... when has he sat with any Israely politician ??? When did he ever sit with a representative of the Protestant side of the troubles ??? He is a f***ing terrorist loving an

There's no smoke without fire as they say....  Epstein and his Mrs were wrong uns, grooming young girls and pimping them out to the rich and famous wrong uns.... Andy is a wrong un.... Fullstop..

The rich leading a debauched ,hedonistic life style interests me about as much as a Sunderland match day programme ,but the age of some of the girls bothers me ,if I'm going to call a bunch of pakis i

Posted Images

Yes, I'm watching the interview now - he's coming across all wrong. Denying everything,  trying to talk like a politician,  speaking like he's been briefed to get this distanced from the Royal family. 

Watching this, I think he's a  wrong 'un. Proper slimey.

• Like 1

Not watching it but Randy Andy's been a serial shagger for years. He's a bit of a fave with all sorts of high class married minge. Queens son and all that and whilst Lords and Earls are away, Andys helecoptering in to play...

He's a risk taker and the temptations of Epsteins NY was all too much....

7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

My mate got given his commando beret from Jimmy saville 

suppose he’s also in that circle eh ? 

Absolute twaddle 

Out of all the aristocracy & well connected people of the world he becomes close friends with a creepy disc jokey that still lives with his mum.....

yeah it does sound like absolute twaddle doesn’t it? ?

5 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

Out of all the aristocracy & well connected people of the world he becomes close friends with a creepy disc jokey that still lives with his mum.....

yeah it does sound like absolute twaddle doesn’t it? ?

These people aren’t real though 

Prince Charles ( who i assume your on about) will not have been exposed to all the rumours of saville that in reality very very few people had heard whilst he was alive 

without googling him as my skin crawls by reading his name , I’m certain that his coffin was displayed and driven around both Leeds and Scarborough before being interred . Thousands thronged the routes. 

If the common people didn’t know the truth , what chance a cosseted aristocrat? 

42 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

My mate got given his commando beret from Jimmy Saville

I don’t know why that’s funny, but it is ! 

Imagine being one of those poor c**ts in a full body cast in Stoke Manderville and seeing him strolling down the ward towards you !........you’d be out your bed like f***ing Daly Thompson ! 

• Haha 7
53 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

These people aren’t real though 

Prince Charles ( who i assume your on about) will not have been exposed to all the rumours of saville that in reality very very few people had heard whilst he was alive 

without googling him as my skin crawls by reading his name , I’m certain that his coffin was displayed and driven around both Leeds and Scarborough before being interred . Thousands thronged the routes. 

If the common people didn’t know the truth , what chance a cosseted aristocrat? 

I don’t buy that mate. I think aristocrats are far more ‘in the know’ than your average fuckwit on the street. Rumours abound for years about saville. This sounds fanciful, but I never forget a fairly well connected eastender in his late 60s in the mid 1990s telling me Saville was a nonce & Prince Charles was complicit & I laughed in his face! Obviously I thought it was all bullshit & I was a bit of a royalist at the time myself........... & of course he could of been having me on! ?

But I’m older now & far more objective & never will my mind be clouded by phoney royalisim again

Edited by Accip74
3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

things like that are golden to be fair . 

Imagine if you’d join the army , they’d probably have got benny hill to stick on your “bestest at counting fings” medal 

They would have got Steven Segal to present me the “Harder than Chuck Norris” award for deadliness ! 

1 minute ago, Accip74 said:

I don’t buy that mate. I think aristocrats are far more ‘in the know’ than your average fuckwit on the street. Rumours abound for years about saville. This sounds fanciful, but I never forget a fairly well connected eastender in his late 60s in the mid 1990s telling me Saville was a nonce & Prince Charles was complicit & laughed in his face! Obviously I thought it was all bullshit & I was a bit of a royalist at the time myself........... & of course he could of been having me on! ?

But I’m older now & far more objective & never will my mind be clouded by phoney royalisim again

Thing is eh , why was nowt done then till after his death ?

why not ? 

1 minute ago, WILF said:

They would have got Steven Segal to present me the “Harder than Chuck Norris” award for deadliness ! 

I was filmed commanding a section Attack , knocking grenades for 6 with my combat cricket bat . 

The footage was uploaded to to you tube but it was taken down as the world wasn’t ready to see anything that lethal 

• Haha 2