Prince Andy Interview Tonight

Apparently hanging out at a convicted nonces house was a matter of convenience & honour? I guess it must be tough for him to find places to stay. maybe he should try Airbnb.......

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 4

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to broker piece lol ... when has he sat with any Israely politician ??? When did he ever sit with a representative of the Protestant side of the troubles ??? He is a f***ing terrorist loving an

There's no smoke without fire as they say....  Epstein and his Mrs were wrong uns, grooming young girls and pimping them out to the rich and famous wrong uns.... Andy is a wrong un.... Fullstop..

The rich leading a debauched ,hedonistic life style interests me about as much as a Sunderland match day programme ,but the age of some of the girls bothers me ,if I'm going to call a bunch of pakis i

Posted Images

I personally hate this cult of hand wringing on TV !

The fact is, he probably didn’t know about that nonce cases preclavities and neither did his security or they wouldn’t have let him within 10 miles of the dude.....because they know this is what happens.

He went for a weekend on the piss with a bit of debuachery thrown in for good measure with some other rich dude......nothing more!

The son of the queen of England isn’t going to risk f***ing about with under age girls or boys in this day and age and being as media savvy as the royals and their people now are, not knowingly anyway.

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, WILF said:

I personally hate this cult of hand wringing on TV !

The fact is, he probably didn’t know about that nonce cases preclavities and neither did his security or they wouldn’t have let him within 10 miles of the dude.....because they know this is what happens.

He went for a weekend on the piss with a bit of debuachery thrown in for good measure with some other rich dude......nothing more!

The son of the queen of England isn’t going to risk f***ing about with under age girls or boys in this day and age and being as media savvy as the royals and their people now are, not knowingly anyway.

Wow ! You really haven't been following this story much have you wilf ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Astanley said:

Wow ! You really haven't been following this story much have you wilf ?

Nope, its another high profile person on TV throwing themselves on the mercy of the public.

I read that the Epstein fella was a total wrong un and the Andy has stayed at his gaff a few times......err, that’s it.

Why, what else has come out.....has Andy been charged by the police for anything or is he under criminal investigation ? 

Not much interested in it myself ,but even with a passing interest ,I I know it was more than a " weekend on the piss " 

It would be hard to say he didn't know ,when he continued to see him after his conviction ,if I knocked about with a convicted nonce you would be within your rights to call me a wrongun . As I say ,I'm not that interested really ,but let's have it right ,it deffo wasn't a weekend on the piss with just another rich bloke .

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Not much interested in it myself ,but even with a passing interest ,I I know it was more than a " weekend on the piss " 

It would be hard to say he didn't know ,when he continued to see him after his conviction ,if I knocked about with a convicted nonce you would be within your rights to call me a wrongun . As I say ,I'm not that interested really ,but let's have it right ,it deffo wasn't a weekend on the piss with just another rich bloke .

You’d would agree I’m sure that those up in the rarified atmosphere getting up to all sorts of debauchery is no revelation at all though mate wouldn’t you?

I don’t find it in the least bit strange that he saw him after the revelations, they didn’t kick Kieth Vaz out of parliament after getting spit roasted by two Eastern European youths and I’m sure they all spoke to him.

These people are all in the same club, we don’t belong to that club so they ain’t coming to have a chin wag with us in the cafe instead.

There's no smoke without fire as they say.... 

Epstein and his Mrs were wrong uns, grooming young girls and pimping them out to the rich and famous wrong uns.... Andy is a wrong un.... Fullstop.... It will all be brushed aside and any one with evidence will go the same way as dodi, Diana and old Epstein ???⚰️

• Like 14
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

You’d would agree I’m sure that those up in the rarified atmosphere getting up to all sorts of debauchery is no revelation at all though mate wouldn’t you?

I don’t find it in the least bit strange that he saw him after the revelations, they didn’t kick Kieth Vaz out of parliament after getting spit roasted by two Eastern European youths and I’m sure they all spoke to him.

These people are all in the same club, we don’t belong to that club so they ain’t coming to have a chin wag with us in the cafe instead.

The rich leading a debauched ,hedonistic life style interests me about as much as a Sunderland match day programme ,but the age of some of the girls bothers me ,if I'm going to call a bunch of pakis in Rotherham or wherever for it ,then I'm going to call Prince Andrew ,even if I love his mum .

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Astanley said:

The rich leading a debauched ,hedonistic life style interests me about as much as a Sunderland match day programme ,but the age of some of the girls bothers me ,if I'm going to call a bunch of pakis in Rotherham or wherever for it ,then I'm going to call Prince Andrew ,even if I love his mum .

Yeah, that’s a fair shout that mate.

I suppose my point which has rather been lost is, is anyone surprised or shocked and that all this hand wringing in the telly is a sickening spectacle.

I still can’t believe that Andrews people would have let him nonce about because it’s just too stupid a thing to let happen.......but then again, maybe I am giving these advisors and security people to much respect for their mental abilities and powers of judgement.

Yeah.....thinking back to Diana, I probably am doing that.

• Like 2

Andy is a fcuking nonce that would of been a very happy man that his FRIEND Epstein the nonce and professional blackmailer and supplier of young girls got his air supply squeezed as would of Clinton and a shit load of high profile nonces, isn’t it funny that the prince nonce picked the bbc and defender of nonces to do his interview. The bbc will hold the rug up so the prince nonce can brush all the bad publicity under it.

• Like 9