Netflix - worth a watch

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sicario on netflix is mental

His brother was a funny character to  ???????

the thing I last Watched  on next flix was  last kingdom I enjoyed that normally watch documentaries films etc 

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Hungover to f**k and watch a thing dont f**k with cats. True story of a boy killing cats online then goes on to murder a person and its about ransoms in the internet tracking him down helping solve it etc.

Strange freak of a kid that boy is 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Strange freak of a kid that boy is 

So was the silly fat bint who started the soppy facebook group......do people really go to them lengths over someone killing a cat ffs ....probably wouldnt of give a shit if it had been a child killed...strange society we live in.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

So was the silly fat bint who started the soppy facebook group......do people really go to them lengths over someone killing a cat ffs ....probably wouldnt of give a shit if it had been a child killed...strange society we live in.

Yep strange people everywhere 

14 hours ago, Balaur said:

I'd say he probably would've got where he was going... Pretty much text book serial killer, but internet heroes were definitely responsible for dafty in SA topping himself.

Just because he killed an animal before killing a person doesnt make him a text book serial killer......apart from the fact he wasnt a serial killer your Dahmers/Brady etc killed animals for practise and enjoyment not to get attention like this idiot.

34 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Okay mate FB made him kill people, I wasn't just refering to killing an animal, he has obvious psychopathic behaviours, lack of remorse massive ego , vanity etc if you take the program at face value, he's doing his hair in the mirror after he killed that guy and he has just come back with gloves etc for dismembering the body....

Of course facebook didnt make him kill people the geezer was obviously a f****n loon but his goal was quite clearly attention.......of which he got from them silly fuckers on facebook.........do you reckon Jeffrey Dahmer was just doing it for attention ?

Edited by gnasher16