Netflix - worth a watch

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sicario on netflix is mental

His brother was a funny character to  ???????

the thing I last Watched  on next flix was  last kingdom I enjoyed that normally watch documentaries films etc 

Posted Images

Just now, Born Hunter said:

I seem to keep watching The Witcher but not exactly enthralled by it. Got into The Crown but doing Lucifer again for something a bit easier at the mo.

Same here, just ended up staring at the Witcher wondering wtf was going on ? Wasn't enthralled but had to see what was happening next ?‍♂️

40 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Same here, just ended up staring at the Witcher wondering wtf was going on ? Wasn't enthralled but had to see what was happening next ?‍♂️

I read a review the other day and they absolutely savaged it.

watched the last season of lucifer and thought that had really turned to shite too.funny thing is i watched the trailer for a film on netflix last night and it looked good,started to watch it and the guy out of jackass was in it(oh crap i thought) but carried on untill the main bad guy turned up and it was that fat git out of little britain and it went straight off

Mid90s

Got it today on old school dvd & just watched it with the Mrs. It must of been good because she didn’t fall asleep! ?Seriously that’s my kind of film. Full of unknowns & believable performances........I’m so bored with predictable A lister films, give me this any day of the week..........& not 3 hours long!

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1
On 30/12/2019 at 22:54, Accip74 said:

Mid90s

Got it today on old school dvd & just watched it with the Mrs. It must of been good because she didn’t fall asleep! ?Seriously that’s my kind of film. Full of unknowns & believable performances........I’m so bored with predictable A lister films, give me this any day of the week..........& not 3 hours long!

Cracking film

• Like 1
On 22/12/2019 at 19:39, gnasher16 said:

So was the silly fat bint who started the soppy facebook group......do people really go to them lengths over someone killing a cat ffs ....probably wouldnt of give a shit if it had been a child killed...strange society we live in.

She sat through the video and watched the nut job torture/kill the Chinese lad but said she could not watch when he killed the pup. A typical anti she was Gnash mate,a human life is worth less than an animals life to them .

Edited by MickC