Another attempt to wipe Britain's history

A certain young lady was  demanding that the British national anthem be done away with on the good morning show, piers Morgan (yeah I know he's anti guns) didn't agree. Rule Britannia offends her and believes it should be not sung unless in private behind your closed door.

I have a wonderful t shirt that has a union jack on it, the caption reads if this flag offends you I will help you pack your bags! I wear this shirt at every possible opportunity.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Never heard of her. Who and what is a lilly allen and why are there so many idiots these days demanding stuff they couldnt take by force.

Lilly could be a bloke nowadays, strange times. ?

5 hours ago, mole trapper said:

A certain young lady was  demanding that the British national anthem be done away with on the good morning show, piers Morgan (yeah I know he's anti guns) didn't agree. Rule Britannia offends her and believes it should be not sung unless in private behind your closed door.

I have a wonderful t shirt that has a union jack on it, the caption reads if this flag offends you I will help you pack your bags! I wear this shirt at every possible opportunity.

I bet people round your way are like “ look at that poor c**t, he only has one shirt “ lol 

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Arry said:

I've always wished are National Anthem was "Land of Hope and Glory" Just my own opinion.

Cheers Arry

Nah, nah.....”Jerusalem” and leave the other retards with all that “Land of my Fathers” and “Ireland’s Call” and “Flower of Scotland” shite !..........

stand well back

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
21 minutes ago, WILF said:

Nah, nah.....”Jerusalem” and leave the other retards with all that “Land of my Fathers” and “Ireland’s Call” and “Flower of Scotland” shite !..........

stand well back

Got to say Wilf  I do like "Jerusalem" . 

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
13 hours ago, WILF said:

Nah, nah.....”Jerusalem” and leave the other retards with all that “Land of my Fathers” and “Ireland’s Call” and “Flower of Scotland” shite !..........

stand well back

? At least you're including your own lot in the retarded bracket mate! ?

2 hours ago, Malt said:

? At least you're including your own lot in the retarded bracket mate! ?

They ain’t my lot, I am only a humble refugee fleeing persecution in my homeland ! Lol 

• Like 1