Colds and flue!

On 11/11/2019 at 20:30, FLATTOP said:

Haven’t had a cold in years I put it down to always being outside with work and when not at work I get out as much as possible.

Cant believe some one like yourself who is always outdoors has had that many colds you want to get your immune system checked. 

Thirty years welding buddy, everything one should not breath in I have especially ozone, the damage of which is irreversible.

3 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

Thirty years welding buddy, everything one should not breath in I have especially ozone, the damage of which is irreversible.

I must admit in my early career on the railway I was a P-wayman which is track maintenance and when the welders used to drop the welds it was like a bomb going off crap everywhere thermit welding pretty to look at but can’t be good for the lungs. 

• Like 1
On 11/11/2019 at 18:45, MH1 said:

I've had every cold that little one brings back from nursery, hopefully building up my immune system haha

True that's is, because the kids bring it in the house. Then your Mrs will give it you, and takes off from, you go to work etc  then before you know it nearly every fecker get it before the weeks out bloody kids lol. 

• Haha 2

I don’t think it’s the fact that more people than others get colds etc, it’s their susceptibility to just putting up with it.

I work outside permanently and am out with dogs most of the time when I’m not working. I get the odd stuffy nose etc but it’s only a common cold, just get on with it, I know some lads that are constantly complaining of man flu etc and in bed with the lemsips, f*cking wimps need to man up ffs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Arry said:

Try taking Zinc Tablets mate works for me. It's the closest thing to a cure for the Common Cold. Supposed to put lead in your pencil as well Lol.

Cheers Arry

I don't like colds but more leads the last thing I bloody need.

Anything that can make you a blank firer? 

• Haha 2

Nowadays flue is a  legitimate reason for soy boys to have full payed  time off work  and catch up with friends mammary glands swelling up and review recent  hashtag vegan diets get there fkn beard trimmed and drink skinny lattes all day and eat lettuce sarnies in pomegranate bread while wanking on Instagram  , planning there holidays so they can protest about climate change  and taking in refugees 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

theres a massive difference between a cold and flue......I got flue about 12 year back.....I don't remember ever feeling so ill in my life...I then proceeded to get flue every year for about five years.....thankfully not had the flue since....the odd cold......but even those have become less frequent.....and like some of the others have comented on I put that down to a small change in my job......im stood on the door full time now rather than being inside.....