Compound bows

19 hours ago, Greyman said:

I have seen them is it any good I like the takedown stealth factor, do you find it similar to the catty to shoot?  ?

Truthfully Greyman... I don’t like shooting a bow, it is a great bow but I much prefer the catty ??

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Mr Wilkes said:

Truthfully Greyman... I don’t like shooting a bow, it is a great bow but I much prefer the catty ??

Get you one of these then mate piece of piss to make and would keep you fed if the shite ever hits the fan 

69C6B7CD-4478-4D34-A1D6-8108BA77F29D.jpeg

06D703D2-DFBA-411D-A298-CFF05A94943E.jpeg

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I take it it’s to hold the arrow steady? Does arrow pass throo it tho I take it, looks like the arrow clips into it tho rather than passes throo it, makes sense tho ??

Yes mate arrow just shoots straight through you can actually use 3 tooth brush heads for the same result ?? picture says a 1000 words ?

559693C5-F0F0-4271-B1F1-8286EBE0BB54.png

Edited by Greyman
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, kanny said:

I remember my mate sticking a arrow straight through his hand with a black widow catty,he over drawn it .

First one I made and shot I missed my target and went straight through the garage door still have the hole  ??

• Haha 3

I had a cross bow, just a small one, that was fun in the field. I then bought a compound cross bow and the thing is useless. Reason is it's so powerful it's not fun. Spend most of the time either looking for the bolts or trying to pull the bolts out of what ever they've embedded themselves in. The smaller one is more satisfying.

On 14/11/2019 at 20:18, W. Katchum said:

That any good for the kids crimbo ???

A2E4942B-81C8-4663-B8F5-113678478BBE.png

Alright mate if your buying for your lads I would avoid the cheap Chinese stuff as some of it is not that well made and there have been a few story’s of people loosing an eye or suffering similar injury,s, I,m not sure if they are just rumours by the manufacturers who are having there pants pulled down by Chinese imitations or not, but we’re the kids are involved I would air on the side of caution, I do have several Chinese copy’s and to me they are fine but just be aware ???

• Like 2