Looking for a first cross collie greyhound stud

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bitch I have is a 3 quarter greyhound quarter collie

I  really like the rough and ready collie crosses,..always have done, always will JAKE....     http://www.chalkwarren.co.uk/        

Posted Images

6 hours ago, s.e.s.k.u said:

Mate she’s been everything I’ve wanted in a lurcher.. mooching and ferreting she excels ... not quick enough for long ears on her own but had a few and seems to enjoy the odd fox but not done enough to brag about. Super obedient and any weather never seen her dither. Great pet and guard dog too . I think she’ll be 6years old in spring so hopefully still many of years left to enjoy her.. mainly ferreting now for me and her . Atb Dave 

I spent a bit of time with the brother to yours I believe in Scotland lolo was a tidy animal 

• Like 1
On 11/11/2019 at 11:48, s.e.s.k.u said:

Mate she’s been everything I’ve wanted in a lurcher.. mooching and ferreting she excels ... not quick enough for long ears on her own but had a few and seems to enjoy the odd fox but not done enough to brag about. Super obedient and any weather never seen her dither. Great pet and guard dog too . I think she’ll be 6years old in spring so hopefully still many of years left to enjoy her.. mainly ferreting now for me and her . Atb Dave 

They'll be 7 in april..... ?

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

My mate got one, payed bucks for it.... Not a fan of cats myself... But they are a striking looking animal ?

I have to be honest, I do like and admire cats. Independent and fantastic hunters. I wouldn't have then in the house though, just out in the yard. 

Atb j

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, jetro said:

I have to be honest, I do like and admire cats. Independent and fantastic hunters. I wouldn't have then in the house though, just out in the yard. 

Atb j

Quite the Norwegian forest cats the ex had one years ago , but one of those Scottish wildcats would be a nice one if you could  get hold of a kitten.?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Quite the Norwegian forest cats the ex had one years ago , but one of those Scottish wildcats would be a nice one if you could  get hold of a kitten.?

Just looked up Norwegian forest cats. The look fine strong and sturdy cats. 

Atb j