Looking for a first cross collie greyhound stud

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The bitch I have is a 3 quarter greyhound quarter collie

I  really like the rough and ready collie crosses,..always have done, always will JAKE....     http://www.chalkwarren.co.uk/        

Posted Images

7 hours ago, colliejohn said:

Dan will add bone, proper good feet, coat, and plenty of brains and stamina, there’s nowt about that looks like him, most Collie Greyhounds are fine boned, and to me a lot of them are basically Collie marked Greyhounds. Regards Collie John.

Bet there is collie crosses out there what look like him .. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, MH1 said:

What are these collie types like when not working and around the house? Easy to live with or otherwise?

Mine was easy to live with she still is easy but she’s retired now no different from any other lurcher tbh 

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, colliejohn said:

That’s your opinion pal, my dog has seen plenty of work ferreting, mooching and lamping and he’s been worked on different terrain and different parts of the country. Regards Collie John.

That be fair but John I know  ollie xs greys a d the more collie the less versatile and Bryn has a great early acceleration very quick fa any type and speed kills in lots more faster winter wheat than heavy undulating ground no fa me that extta speed will give f1 any type  that little extra some ate else.  Bryn very surprising fa a f1 he quicker than some three quarter breds I seen and he got mouth robustness brain enough fa the xs plus quite well laden with stamina  which usually reduces with that style a running the jukels flat out from the first stride atb bill

• Like 1