51 minutes ago, tank34 said:

Looks a rocky spot do thay go deep pal

Some do some don’t , you’ve got to know the ground really bud , little black bitch I had could be called out if need to was quality little terrier got killed at a hunt kennels while on loan to a mate pretty shit really 

• Like 1

Sire is a well proven racey enough half cross. I haven't seen him personally but my mate who bred the pups has. You could let the bitch roam around a dig but they are more point and slip tbh. They were bred for foxing and will be used around cover, out lamping and around a dig. I'm pleased with how the young dog has started so far, it's been more a matter of holding him back and showing him bits and pieces and if all goes well next year he will get all the work he wants?

• Like 1
On 07/11/2019 at 20:30, Liamboy said:

Out trying a few spots today and came across 1st pair of the season. Walking down to check the holes and the lurcher bitch was marking already by time we got there. Blocked everything up, terrier away and dug the pair at 2ft. Had plenty of singles so far but this is the 1st pair we've bumped into. 

IMG_20191107_201921.jpg

Well done mate some nice dogs how’s the terrier bred?