More bad press

17 minutes ago, troyboy17 said:

I Dont follow the hunt but the toffs in red coats only do what they love doing the same as we do that is why hunting as gone tits up we dont stick together 

We don’t need to stick together fella ??we look after our selfs just like they look after there selfs! we keep our heads down an out the way an stick to business as usual  the lime light is on them to slip up??The moment we get cocky ie social media offering actual evidence of illegal activity that’s when we become a target.....no photos,videos no actual court in the act....didn’t happen! We don’t need to stick together mate we need to be smart about things 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a f***ing prick ?

He deserved it ... fukcing grown man screeching like a little girl over a present ........

The difference between feral cats out in open country and this moggie sat on it's own property is worlds apart. I do come across frequently and what we deem to be ferals no small number belong to farm

Posted Images

Can’t stand cats but going round killing cats in front gardens is asking or trouble and just puts are names in the mud , if the dogs are off and bump into a feral cat in a field then accidents happen when I it’s moved in my house my next door neighbour had 14 cats and 7 dogs . Made the clampit family look like royalty , for years they were using my garden ( befor we moved in ) as a toilet and after I’d levelled it and slabbed  it and the dog had run the garden while I was building pens the cats whent from 14 to about 6 in 2/3 week the owner said he  was ringing the police as my dog was killing them in my garden , sometimes accidents happen but going in to people gardens to kill there cats is just stupid 

Our days our numbered boys, no doubt about it.

With w***ers like this and people driving the fields and upsetting the farmers - our game is f****d!

Enjoy it while you can and make some memories to share with the next generation.

Stories is all we will have before too long!

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, abrasivewheel said:

The difference between feral cats out in open country and this moggie sat on it's own property is worlds apart. I do come across frequently and what we deem to be ferals no small number belong to farmers Tennant farmers etc . Best way to avoid conflict is to make sure your dogs broken to them especially from an early age same as you would any livestock. And as been pointed out they can inflict serious wounds which leads to complications. Accidents do happen when out mooching especially with a dog not cat savvy. But this was a deliberate act on someone's pet which can not be condoned in anyway shape or form irrespective of your take on cats and there more than irritating behaviour especially towards song birds and small birds in particular. 

How does 1 stock break a dog to cats if 1 does not own a cat what does 1 do does 1 literally seek out a cat and try to be friend it with a dog that naturally does not like a cat the same way a cat doesn't like mice and birds I mean you tell me I would really like to know I'm entreaged if that's how you spell it

Like i said I don't condone actions of an individual person that's up to them but people saying there as bad as dog theives and stuff like that get a grip really you can plainly see that dog has no interest and the cat looked like it didn't give 2 fucks and how do we know this is not some proper gander train like a lot of the other bull shit that floats about ?

1 hour ago, abrasivewheel said:

The difference between feral cats out in open country and this moggie sat on it's own property is worlds apart. I do come across frequently and what we deem to be ferals no small number belong to farmers Tennant farmers etc . Best way to avoid conflict is to make sure your dogs broken to them especially from an early age same as you would any livestock. And as been pointed out they can inflict serious wounds which leads to complications. Accidents do happen when out mooching especially with a dog not cat savvy. But this was a deliberate act on someone's pet which can not be condoned in anyway shape or form irrespective of your take on cats and there more than irritating behaviour especially towards song birds and small birds in particular. 

And just for the record a feral cat can live anywhere there's plenty in urban areas because certain types of people don't give 2 fs about there cats animals etc and they'll just dump them and don't you know it that cats feral,just because a cat doesn't live like grizzly adams out in the stick doesn't mean it's not feral ?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Penda said:

Like i said I don't condone actions of an individual person that's up to them but people saying there as bad as dog theives and stuff like that get a grip really you can plainly see that dog has no interest and the cat looked like it didn't give 2 fucks and how do we know this is not some proper gander train like a lot of the other bull shit that floats about ?

A c**t like that slipping onto someone’s property to kill their cat would probably think nothing of slipping onto someone’s property and thieving. Scummy thing to be at. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

A c**t like that slipping onto someone’s property to kill their cat would probably think nothing of slipping onto someone’s property and thieving. Scummy thing to be 

A lot of straight laced people on here then by the looks of it ?

It's true to say such images will not help anything, but when I see stories like this, I feel in no way connected with folk like that. 

That's not got anything to do with hunting, but it doesn't matter, because the 'Powers that Be' must present all 'Hunting' either black or white, everything or nothing, and that's just how Big Business runs in this country. 

If our family ancestors had any sense, they would have moved to America or Australia when it was free to do so back in the 1800's.  I sure wish mine did. 

Great Britain has never in its history been an advocate of real freedom. Other than paying your taxes, freedom to walk to the supermarket and have your say in issues that have already been decided. It's remarkable that there's still any hunting and shooting left when you think about it. 

Enjoy it while it's here and let the idiots do what they have always done and will always do.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, troyboy17 said:

Proxon lurcher people are the worse to keep there heads down photos  of this and that 

Some are bad mate Especially the fb crew some people like people to know every move they make with there dogs but some keep it under there hat an don’t crave the attention of people telling them they have a good dog like it’s a online competition of who owns the best dog out there 

5 minutes ago, poxon said:

Some are bad mate Especially the fb crew some people like people to know every move they make with there dogs but some keep it under there hat an don’t crave the attention of people telling them they have a good dog like it’s a online competition of who owns the best dog out there 

I'm glad I'm on no social media what so ever this is the only site I'm on be it a sane place or I just go on here because it's something to read while I sit on the toilet or Waite for an egg to boil or the kettle to boil 

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Penda said:

And just for the record a feral cat can live anywhere there's plenty in urban areas because certain types of people don't give 2 fs about there cats animals etc and they'll just dump them and don't you know it that cats feral,just because a cat doesn't live like grizzly adams out in the stick doesn't mean it's not feral ?

Some of the largest colonies of feral cats certainly do live in urban areas. Industrial estates, hospital grounds etc. Killed hundreds of the things years ago when I was doing pest control ?