More bad press

Just now, dogmandont said:

If they say it enough and enough of the public believes it then it will come to pass. 

Yes of course,the problem nowadays is the public think all hunting is illegal,with the media feeding them lies , police telling them to report anything,to make their lives easier it's made the lurcher owner in the same bracket as  a paedo and more dangerous than a Muslim suicide bomber !!!

• Like 3

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a f***ing prick ?

He deserved it ... fukcing grown man screeching like a little girl over a present ........

The difference between feral cats out in open country and this moggie sat on it's own property is worlds apart. I do come across frequently and what we deem to be ferals no small number belong to farm

Posted Images

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You’d be amazed at how many lads think the killing of cats with lurchers is perfectly acceptable to do 

Personally I rate those that do with dog thieves 

I don't agree with that to be honest mate not condoning it but to categorise them in that way bit ott for me I'm sorry to say nowts said about cats killing songs bird and kids pet rabbits and stuff like that I've sat with some real genuine dog men as s youth who have told me many a tale off digging feral cats with terrier and stuff like that 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Penda said:

I don't agree with that to be honest mate not condoning it but to categorise them in that way bit ott for me I'm sorry to say nowts said about cats killing songs bird and kids pet rabbits and stuff like that I've sat with some real genuine dog men as s youth who have told me many a tale off digging feral cats with terrier and stuff like that 

same here mate , i dont condon it either ,  but you can bump in to cats when out at night, more so i think than in the day . a cat can give real bad bites, i had old bitch that got bit by a cat , called her off, the cat ran away, thought no more about it. next day  her left leg was  twice its normal size, got her down to vet, and he kept her in on a drip,  if i had left it another 8 hours she have had her leg off, bad news are cats. my big dog Buck is a fecker for them , i have to really watch him, he  bust them up same as charlie. i not cat lover , but people keep them a pets, so got to respect other people, we all like different things.

4 hours ago, Penda said:

"Kids pet rabbits" what if the cat is a kids pet? Or a old persons only pal?

Don't like their killing everything and shit everywhere either. No need to act a c**t. Feral cats are vermin..

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

"Kids pet rabbits" what if the cat is a kids pet? Or a old persons only pal?

Don't like their killing everything and shit everywhere either. No need to act a c**t. Feral cats are vermin..

Very true but how does a feral cat start ? I mean the rspca won't even rescue them for starters if a cats abandoned and how do even define a feral cat I mean you can go on and on I think to many people get on there high horses about things like this and it's ridiculous any body here watch Tom and Jerry ?

The difference between feral cats out in open country and this moggie sat on it's own property is worlds apart. I do come across frequently and what we deem to be ferals no small number belong to farmers Tennant farmers etc . Best way to avoid conflict is to make sure your dogs broken to them especially from an early age same as you would any livestock. And as been pointed out they can inflict serious wounds which leads to complications. Accidents do happen when out mooching especially with a dog not cat savvy. But this was a deliberate act on someone's pet which can not be condoned in anyway shape or form irrespective of your take on cats and there more than irritating behaviour especially towards song birds and small birds in particular. 

• Like 4

I done really like cats there not my cuppa T  
but setting dogs on someone’s cat intentionally is a c**ts trick not for me it’s nearly always going to bring bad press to the hunting game if hunting dogs are involved.I had a gsdx that once had someones cat this was in the town I lived in when I was younger it made a mess of it it was barley alive I was on a morning the dog walk before work I got there fast to try an stop the dog I informed the owner what had happened the owner of the cat was very forgiving on my dogs part I thought I’d  be in proper shit street with the law as I was very well known to them at the time I gave the owner my details to cover the vet bill an inform the law if they wished to do so lucky for me nothing ever come of it all  I just felt guilt I mean that could of been some kids pride an joy i try on look at things from both perspective if it was one of my dogs that had been killed I’d be proper gutted about it tbh. These twits that go round setting there dogs on cats if the opportunity arises are just complete nobs I don’t think it’s big or clever to be honest 

• Like 2