More bad press

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a f***ing prick ?

He deserved it ... fukcing grown man screeching like a little girl over a present ........

The difference between feral cats out in open country and this moggie sat on it's own property is worlds apart. I do come across frequently and what we deem to be ferals no small number belong to farm

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Penda said:

We don't need any more bad press the toffs in red coats already give us enough ?

They hardly give any bad press in comparison eh! What have they got to do with this fool and the likes of him?

42 minutes ago, rob284 said:

They hardly give any bad press in comparison eh! What have they got to do with this fool and the likes of him?

I ain't gona lie I'm no cat person I've Got my reasons for not being a cat person he got caught doing some thing maybe he shouldn't of been but ay that's life 

RSPCA trainee inspector says "There may also be an offence of lamping here "!!!!

Where do these idiots get their ideas from?

Shining a lamp on anything is not an offence ,it's the killing of the cat that's wrong here ,I swear these buffoons are under the impression or want the public to think that owning a lamp and a lurcher is a criminal offence .

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, zigzag dan said:

RSPCA trainee inspector says "There may also be an offence of lamping here "!!!!

Where do these idiots get their ideas from?

Shining a lamp on anything is not an offence ,it's the killing of the cat that's wrong here ,I swear these buffoons are under the impression or want the public to think that owning a lamp and a lurcher is a criminal offence .

If they say it enough and enough of the public believes it then it will come to pass. 

• Like 2