Return to the bay

Had a family holiday at Tampa bay  Managed  2 days around the bay  chasing bonito  from the skiff with. Me nephews  and grabbed a 3hr

nighttime Fly fishing hunt for snook and redfish , had a bait rod cast inbetween bars n researching food , had a great time with fish  big n small,,  nephews went home happy with plenty fishy tails , the bonito never showed 2 yrs on the trot now but nighttime fly fishing trip turned into one of the best flyrod  sightfishing  tests I’ve had , casting to snook and redfish that  sometimes cruise around underwater lighted boat docks  rates amongst the best flyrod zones  I been in  , no room for fk ups  and bad casting the guide said just to make feel at ease lol ,  as always I lost 3 biggies but ain’t they the fights you remember the most and drive you to return ?03221CA4-310D-44EA-8548-19DD083A62DE.jpeg.04f80d96e1bc5b559c8458f28137e4a3.jpeg

8862C6F1-3CC6-4CCA-BE37-75DD9FF0F4A2.jpeg

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, patterdale said:

full to the brim,what's in it?

It’s a classic chicken turkey ham and pulled pork mayo mustard pickles  n Swiss cheese toast pressed fishing sarnie ?? about a lb an harf of  Tampa style fish food ? 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1