Don’t av em long enough to learn ther name let alone giv it a chance

7 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

You sound like a youngster Jake as you get older you mellow the expectations you have fade were your happy with just something that's tries it's best yesteryear it wouldn't of done for me  I know I'm more happy now than when I chased the holy grail and took good numbers of everything and run the gauntlet most nights it comes with age buddy hopefully you find that path 

Yes I am happy aslong as dog tries but what do you do if a dog is not intrested in your main quarry or does not have the heart as iv said my dogs are no saints my little dog has real bad broken  toes and realy he's a Crap runner if anything goes more than a good few bends but if he gets hold he's the heart of a lion and if he's hanging off the back of something I know he's not letting go it's not bad dogs I don't like it's them not having heart or not keeping up with the runing

Edited by jake2580

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anything comes up and your in need of transport to get a dog from somewhere or to go have a look at one I’ll help you out with transport if needed. Your probably about an hour from me so it won’t b

Agreed.... but sometimes you can land on a diamond of an older dog... pasted from pillar to post..... They settle and graft like f**k for you ??

nearly said yesterday. if its not wanted, I will have it, and it would get looked after

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, jake2580 said:

Yes I am happy aslong as dog tries but what do you do if a dog is not intrested in your main quarry or does not have the heart as iv said my dogs are no saints my little dog has real bad broken  toes and realy he's a Crap runner if anything goes more than a good few bends but if he gets hold he's the heart of a lion and if he's hanging off the back of something I know he's not letting go it's not bad dogs I don't like it's them not having heart or not keeping up with the runing

My old man was a terrier man and when we were growing up it was always you can feed a good one for the same price as a bad un work hard cull hard and that was instilled in us  he was ruthless  I like to see a good dog work but also work a dog to its strengths 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

My old man was a terrier man and when we were growing up it was always you can feed a good one for the same price as a bad un work hard cull hard and that was instilled in us  he was ruthless  I like to see a good dog work but also work a dog to its strengths 

Wise words brother 

51 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Pity no one inst

52 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Someone should of instilled the pull out menover into that cnuts dad