Don’t av em long enough to learn ther name let alone giv it a chance

9 hours ago, stormyboy said:

You buy and sell more dogs than Battersea dogs home. You can catch all you like between dogs, you ain't no dog man. The amount of failures that go through your hands attests to that.

Not failures but there's certain things u can't teach or put into a dog you may be happy with a rabbit only dog I'm not 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anything comes up and your in need of transport to get a dog from somewhere or to go have a look at one I’ll help you out with transport if needed. Your probably about an hour from me so it won’t b

Agreed.... but sometimes you can land on a diamond of an older dog... pasted from pillar to post..... They settle and graft like f**k for you ??

nearly said yesterday. if its not wanted, I will have it, and it would get looked after

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

You aren't happy with any dog, the amount you get through. 

Try getting a decent bred pup and training it from scratch. You'd be surprised what can be taught.

Or you could just carry on trading till you get lucky.

No not at all as said iv got a bitch I bred from a pup and still have her my little rough dog does what I want iv had him nearly a year, you answer this you buy a dog it does what u want a few times then it's not intrested but is pefectly fine for other jobs what do you do have it pts? That rought bitch on the add was the only dog I have brought in this season and she did nothing wrong  I had two pups off my mate start of last year and they was not making the size I wanted so I gave one to a lad of here that was looking for a pup for nothing , it's all good getting out once evry week or 10 days your dog keeping you happy smashing a fox or two and you think youv got a world beater(not talking about you) then taking a dog out doing its job 2_3 times a week you soon find out what you have I'm sorry but if a dog cracks or starts f***ing about what the point in running it on kidding your self 

I run my dogs hard storm I'm lucky to live somewere were I can run as much gear of Al kinds as I want not liek other people that struggle to find 5 rabbits a night some dogs can't hack it call me a c**t but I'm not going to keep a dog that can't keep up or hack the running my dogs are nothing special and most definalty have there faults but I can say one thing is they have seen plenty of graft and they do what I want them to do I could undertand if I miss treaded dog and did not look after then and treated them like shit and expected the world from them bu that's not the case it's OK people saying don't keep them long enought but ill probz show them more running in a couple of week then other will in months

Edited by jake2580
  • Like 3

I can see both sides but to be fair to the lad he gave the dog away didn't sell it like a lot would his dogs always look in top order and he does seem to be honest about his dogs maybe a bit more research in to any future pup may help him out and save him some hassle and time and looking at that motor learning to look right at junctions would be a massive help to 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I can see both sides but to be fair to the lad he gave the dog away didn't sell it like a lot would his dogs always look in top order and he does seem to be honest about his dogs maybe a bit more research in to any future pup may help him out and save him some hassle and time and looking at that motor learning to look right at junctions would be a massive help to 

I brought the bitch in to run with my other dog as mini keeps having fits I took her out with trigger on here think I had about 25 rabbits and she randomly had a bad fit on the way home thought she was going to die she still runs but not been the same since as I say that bitch is bang on ferreting rabbit dog but that's as far as it goes she doesent like other things but I did not know that at the time the night we crashed (I was not driving) I took her out with my little dog and they retrived 2  shot foxes before that Al I ran was rabbits with her after the crash I was ill as f**k I had the Mrs moaning at me about growing up taking chases ect so I thought f**k it I put the dog up and my mate tx about it so I gave it him not that anyone knows but I also give m little rough dog away but on the terms if I feel better and disside to get out I wanted him back( the lad had no dog at the time) so he stuck to his word and I got him back at start of Jan, turns out the little bitch did not like the sharp end after a few times or anything bigger than a hare anyway so if I never crashed it would of been rehomed anyway eventaly as I like to have a allrounder a rabbit dog is not good to me but as a rabbit dog she's bang on and far better than my own dogs on them

Edited by jake2580
  • Like 2
26 minutes ago, jake2580 said:

I brought the bitch in to run with my other dog as mini keeps having fits I took her out with trigger on here think I had about 25 rabbits and she randomly had a bad fit on the way home thought she was going to die she still runs but not been the same since as I say that bitch is bang on ferreting rabbit dog but that's as far as it goes she doesent like other things but I did not know that at the time the night we crashed (I was not driving) I took her out with my little dog and they retrived 2  shot foxes before that Al I ran was rabbits with her after the crash I was ill as f**k I had the Mrs moaning at me about growing up taking chases ect so I thought f**k it I put the dog up and my mate tx about it so I gave it him not that anyone knows but I also give m little rough dog away but on the terms if I feel better and disside to get out I wanted him back( the lad had no dog at the time) so he stuck to his word and I got him back at start of Jan, turns out the little bitch did not like the sharp end after a few times or anything bigger than a hare anyway so if I never crashed it would of been rehomed anyway eventaly as I like to have a allrounder a rabbit dog is not good to me but as a rabbit dog she's bang on and far better than my own dogs on them

Your a fcuking bawbag you've told more lies about rehoming dogs than tongue can tell, you've always got a yarn or sob story, do the dogs a favor and give them up ??

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, brambles said:

Your a fcuking bawbag you've told more lies about rehoming dogs than tongue can tell, you've always got a yarn or sob story, do the dogs a favor and give them up ??

get a life instead of moaning about mine you wining little f**k if you got that much of a problem come take me dogs off me and you look after them  ill pm you my address if not get the f**k off my back you little bitch 

Edited by jake2580
1 minute ago, jake2580 said:

get a life instead of moaning about mine you wining little f**k if you got that much of a problem come take me dogs off me ill pm you my address if not get the f**k off my back you little bitch 

????? as I said bawbag

18 minutes ago, jake2580 said:

very funny grow up your supposed to be a man your moaning like a little baby youv put your point across not that i give a shit about it but your getting boring 

For somebody that doesn't give a shit you write some amount of shite to try justify your lies, ???? bawbag 

Just now, brambles said:

For somebody that doesn't give a shit you write some amount of shite to try justify your lies, ???? bawbag 

havent lied about any dogs prove me wrong? do you know me or seen any of my dogs or do you know anyone thats brought a dog iv sold and its not done what iv said? if not then f**k off you wont get another reply from me 

8 minutes ago, jake2580 said:

havent lied about any dogs prove me wrong? do you know me or seen any of my dogs or do you know anyone thats brought a dog iv sold and its not done what iv said? if not then f**k off you wont get another reply from me 

????

You sound like a youngster Jake as you get older you mellow the expectations you have fade were your happy with just something that's tries it's best yesteryear it wouldn't of done for me  I know I'm more happy now than when I chased the holy grail and took good numbers of everything and run the gauntlet most nights it comes with age buddy hopefully you find that path 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1