Don’t av em long enough to learn ther name let alone giv it a chance

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anything comes up and your in need of transport to get a dog from somewhere or to go have a look at one I’ll help you out with transport if needed. Your probably about an hour from me so it won’t b

Agreed.... but sometimes you can land on a diamond of an older dog... pasted from pillar to post..... They settle and graft like f**k for you ??

nearly said yesterday. if its not wanted, I will have it, and it would get looked after

Posted Images

If a dog does its job it stays if it doesn't it goes  

Bring it up the best you can and give it the best chances it either does it or it doesn't

No point in kidding yourself its shite to pass em on but it costs as much to feed a good un as it does a bad un. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 17/01/2020 at 14:56, poxon said:

Only person talking crap here is you son making the dog out to be a world beater now its gone classic move mate ??‍♂️??‍♂️You’re not fooling no one you peddling nutter ??

poxon will you come out with me ill take the bitch out show you everything iv just said if she does not do it you can crab me on here for the rest of your life? i gave it to the lad i lamp with becuase i was stuck in the house doing f**k all you may keep dogs as pets i dont simple as that now stop moaning you little bitch

• Sad 1
On 17/01/2020 at 19:22, stormyboy said:

You are the epitome of all that's wrong in the lurcher world son. Soon bolted from moochers when you were found out. 

the f**k you on about iv said on here the police took my phone for poaching you silly fool i lost all my log in details for thl and moochers fb ect if not i would of replied on my own profile  

On 17/01/2020 at 17:22, shaaark said:

That bitch might've done a fair bit mind. It's constantly knocking up it's toes/feet, and has reopened a big scar down it's chest. 

Think he forgot the 'one careful owner' line in his pitch! :ninja:

shark i done plenty with the bitch i bred what can we post on here a few poxy pics of rabbits 

and i was in the crash before i get told im leing about that as well by people that done know me,there are a few lads on here that have been out with me and do know me and i dont talk crap about my dogs if they did something wrong i would say if you buy a dog to one job and it does not do what you want but suits the needs of anotherman your basically saying it should be pts just because something does not suit me it may suit another man different dogs for different jobs,, https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/local-hubs/telford/newport/2019/10/19/two-people-cut-free-after-newport-crash/ i realy dont see what half of your problems are you must have a very boring f***ing life to this bothered about what another man is doing with his dogs ffs lol

72708731_615393398995149_1877972594750128128_n (2).jpg

18 minutes ago, jake2580 said:

and i was in the crash before i get told im leing about that as well by people that done know me,there are a few lads on here that have been out with me and do know me and i dont talk crap about my dogs if they did something wrong i would say if you buy a dog to one job and it does not do what you want but suits the needs of anotherman your basically saying it should be pts just because something does not suit me it may suit another man different dogs for different jobs,, https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/local-hubs/telford/newport/2019/10/19/two-people-cut-free-after-newport-crash/ i realy dont see what half of your problems are you must have a very boring f***ing life to this bothered about what another man is doing with his dogs ffs lol

72708731_615393398995149_1877972594750128128_n (2).jpg

That'll buff right out with a dab of T-Cut ;)

• Haha 6
10 hours ago, jake2580 said:

the f**k you on about iv said on here the police took my phone for poaching you silly fool i lost all my log in details for thl and moochers fb ect if not i would of replied on my own profile  

You buy and sell more dogs than Battersea dogs home. You can catch all you like between dogs, you ain't no dog man. The amount of failures that go through your hands attests to that.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

You buy and sell more dogs than Battersea dogs home. You can catch all you like between dogs, you ain't no dog man. The amount of failures that go through your hands attests to that.

I heard he slipped a dog once and a different dog came back with the rabbit 

• Haha 8
13 hours ago, jake2580 said:

poxon will you come out with me ill take the bitch out show you everything iv just said if she does not do it you can crab me on here for the rest of your life? i gave it to the lad i lamp with becuase i was stuck in the house doing f**k all you may keep dogs as pets i dont simple as that now stop moaning you little bitch

Trying to offer me a night out Like I’m trying to buy a dog of ya like it’s a trial...ok dell boy? it will get you nowhere I’m not interested in being associated with a peddling bullshitter who’s had more dogs than hot dinners that always as a excuse why a dog is for sale!!! I’ll take the piss out of you as I see fit fella the more I see you peddling dogs on the more I’ll laugh at you An drop a comment??I keep dogs as workers an they are pets as well for life an get the best out of them in doing so ??no point in trying to fool any one on here with that working Lurchers only bullshit no one falls for it on here old girl pretty much everyone that works a dog it’s a pet as well as worker.only person moaning is you because a nerve was touched with my original comment because it was the truth that’s why you keep replying ???? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, poxon said:

Trying to offer me a night out Like I’m trying to buy a dog of ya like it’s a trial...ok dell boy? it will get you nowhere I’m not interested in being associated with a peddling bullshitter who’s had more dogs than hot dinners that always as a excuse why a dog is for sale!!! I’ll take the piss out of you as I see fit fella the more I see you peddling dogs on the more I’ll laugh at you An drop a comment??I keep dogs as workers an they are pets as well for life an get the best out of them in doing so ??no point in trying to fool any one on here with that working Lurchers only bullshit no one falls for it on here old girl pretty much everyone that works a dog it’s a pet as well as worker.only person moaning is you because a nerve was touched with my original comment because it was the truth that’s why you keep replying ???? 

Okay