Don’t av em long enough to learn ther name let alone giv it a chance

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anything comes up and your in need of transport to get a dog from somewhere or to go have a look at one I’ll help you out with transport if needed. Your probably about an hour from me so it won’t b

Agreed.... but sometimes you can land on a diamond of an older dog... pasted from pillar to post..... They settle and graft like f**k for you ??

nearly said yesterday. if its not wanted, I will have it, and it would get looked after

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Couldn’t care less if it’s me??  

Me neither couldn’t give if it was me tbh I’d not loose sleep ??but you gotta be able to prove an back up what accusations that Are being made are true or else that would put the guy in the same boat as the liers that are so much hated by him self....with no evidence that’s why he’s not give no names because it’s waffles ? for likes??

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

I've just ran out and let me dogs out the pen so it definitely ain't me now

Good man brother black neck.

Hey I just came back from Shrewsbury.

The top end is on lockdown a guy is on the Tesco roof with a rifle...

Some weird folk about brother black neck 

2 minutes ago, poxon said:

Me neither couldn’t give if it was me tbh I’d not loose sleep ??but you gotta be able to prove an back up what accusations that Are being made are true or else that would put the guy in the same boat as the liers that are so much hated by him self....with no evidence that’s why he’s not give no names because it’s waffles ? for likes??

Take it as what ya like those that know know exactly who im on about those that live in there own little bubble dont need to know do they. Ive no interest in exposing folk just making the point that theres alot worse than lurcher lad im not one for selling running dogs myself but atleast the feller is honest about the dogs hes parting with. Just shows people can be who they like on the internet and come across very different to how they are in the flesh. Just because someone talks abit on here says right things means nowt.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, poxon said:

3 minutes ago, king said:

Good man brother black neck.

Hey I just came back from Shrewsbury.

The top end is on lockdown a guy is on the Tesco roof with a rifle...

Some weird folk about brother black neck 

On the roof o the tesco again when will they ever learn 

7 minutes ago, C.green said:

Take it as what ya like those that know know exactly who im on about those that live in there own little bubble dont need to know do they. Ive no interest in exposing folk just making the point that theres alot worse than lurcher lad im not one for selling running dogs myself but atleast the feller is honest about the dogs hes parting with. Just shows people can be who they like on the internet and come across very different to how they are in the flesh. Just because someone talks abit on here says right things means nowt.

So all this drama and no name??

Edit to add..

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

On the roof o the tesco again when will they ever learn 

I'm sure he ain't got perm for the roof.

I've asked before for ferreting perm on the roof.and was told no...

Just now, king said:

I'm sure he ain't got perm for the roof.

I've asked before for ferreting perm on the roof.and was told no...

2 many lads at it round here even had lads driving the roof o the Tesco Express chucking dogs about the guttering 

Just meks the decent lads look bad

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

2 many lads at it round here even had lads driving the roof o the Tesco Express chucking dogs about the guttering 

Just meks the decent lads look bad

Spot on there brother black neck.

A wet Tesco roof is fecking deadly on the dogs toes.

3 minutes ago, C.green said:

Very true mate. I think I know who ya on about but not brave enough to start chucking names up on here just in case I’m wrong it’d be pretty wreckless to do so. definitely worse people on here than lurcher lad aka (jake)but he’s left himself open for easy ribbing an hasn’t helped himself out with nearly all of us clowns on here that like a good fishing contest. Mate everyone on here makes out there out 7 days an nights of the week with there dog filling a freezer for meat for there family to live on there all different in the flesh not many honestly say how good there dogs are most ain’t got the bottle they just claim world beater that are doing it all regular 
tbh honest I thought maybe this guys on about me damaged dog young bitch that died thought maybe a cheeky dig but then remember you Pming me last year asking a question so excluded that it could of been me your on about or you probably wouldn’t of asked the question if you thought I was a shady lurcher world scumbag ??????‍♂️ Sorry if I sounded I was being a cock end ?

Just now, W. Katchum said:

No, but stranger things have happened ?c green knows if he ever up this way he more then welcome here for a brew or mooch anout the yard ??

about the yard lol...feck you infested with rats up there katchum lol

I’ve been guilty of passing dogs on 

never getting out enough with good dogs that I’ve had as well 

I think a lot of us here are guilty a little of using this a social media hub to chat bollocks but in the other hand what’s the other option ? 

A knock at the door ? 

Greeny is right though , I see lads getting and moving dogs on constantly , are they scum ? No , are they the best dog blokes ever ? Again a big fat no. 

But they are out and testing stuff , just like a lad who takes his time to get a proper dog into a proper job for him. 

The lurcher game is built on the roundabout imho , look at some of the big name dogs with lots of owners . 

Similarly, just cause a dog is well known on a site , doesn’t make it any better than a lad down your roads stuff . 

Big names and likes never filled a van 

• Like 3