Don’t av em long enough to learn ther name let alone giv it a chance

1 hour ago, C.green said:

Theres worse than lurcherlad on these sites far worse yeah he likes to sell a running dog personally aint my cup of tea but id rather have him in company than some of the folks ive known people on here dogs never leave the garden and advertises bits on dragon drive.Things are nervy as f**k loves to beg a pup that mysteriously dies or gets injured.or the imaginary keeper friend takes a shine too lol. Another feller infact posting on this thread tells barefaced lies about what hes been doing when infact dogs rarely leave the pen. If i had to rather deal with lurcherlad any day than the other types.

you can watch a thief you cant watch for liars. Certain people calling the feller are far worse in my eyes.

Spill the beans then ? 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anything comes up and your in need of transport to get a dog from somewhere or to go have a look at one I’ll help you out with transport if needed. Your probably about an hour from me so it won’t b

Agreed.... but sometimes you can land on a diamond of an older dog... pasted from pillar to post..... They settle and graft like f**k for you ??

nearly said yesterday. if its not wanted, I will have it, and it would get looked after

Posted Images

The lad gets some stick.....his Dogs are always in good nick imo?never understood the fascination with what others do with their dogs...... Do what you do and don't worry about the next man, unless it directly affects you and spoils your sport, life's too short to be worrying about saving the f***ing world?

If he hit them all on head..... There would still be folks crabbing..... Cruel cnut, waste of a dog?

Breaking his balls is not going to change him so...... Don't worry about it, no skin off your noses?

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Does he have specs? ?

4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

No, but he has blancmange where his brain should be ?

Who we talking about anyway? Had a busy one last night, and out all afternoon pesting. f****n tired now

19 minutes ago, Black neck said:

It's not fecking me tell me it's not me or is it me 

Can’t be me either never sold a dogs or bits an bobs on dragon drive mine are with me for life shit or good And not afraid to say weather one of mine lacks in a curtain area an is a turd  I’ve never begged a dog I have been gifted a pup for gifting that person the dam as a pup but I have had injuries in young dogs an have had a young bitch die of lepto that was gutting...it could be me ??‍♂️ Never had to lie how often I get out with my dogs walked/mooched  daily worked lamped twice a week a average some times more an not bowling no numbers over but ticking over steady I have a family so work an there well being comes before dogs never bigged my own dogs up bar saying I like the cross I keep it works well for me 

nocked my self out the equation

12 minutes ago, poxon said:

Can’t be me either never sold a dogs or bits an bobs on dragon drive mine are with me for life shit or good And not afraid to say weather one of mine lacks in a curtain area an is a turd  I’ve never begged a dog I have been gifted a pup for gifting that person the dam as a pup but I have had injuries in young dogs an have had a young bitch die of lepto that was gutting...it could be me ??‍♂️ Never had to lie how often I get out with my dogs walked/mooched  daily worked lamped twice a week a average some times more an not bowling no numbers over but ticking over steady I have a family so work an there well being comes before dogs never bigged my own dogs up bar saying I like the cross I keep it works well for me 

nocked my self out the equation

It's not u 

• Thanks 1