Don’t av em long enough to learn ther name let alone giv it a chance

On 15/01/2020 at 18:18, jake2580 said:

Your talking crap that bitch is a1 works without a lead is the 100% with all stock retrieves fur and FEATHER alive to hand,retrieves of water  jumps anything perfect down the beam don’t talk crap about me if you don’t know or have never met me I get out and do plenty and as not not having any dogs from pups iv got 3 dogs one of them from 6 weeks old and mini I bred my self and my little rough dog I brought a year ago , as I said I gave the little bitch to my lamping partner in end end for nothing, I have done a previous post but it hasn’t gone up for some reason 

Only person talking crap here is you son making the dog out to be a world beater now its gone classic move mate ??‍♂️??‍♂️You’re not fooling no one you peddling nutter ??

• Haha 1

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anything comes up and your in need of transport to get a dog from somewhere or to go have a look at one I’ll help you out with transport if needed. Your probably about an hour from me so it won’t b

Agreed.... but sometimes you can land on a diamond of an older dog... pasted from pillar to post..... They settle and graft like f**k for you ??

nearly said yesterday. if its not wanted, I will have it, and it would get looked after

Posted Images

Your talking crap that bitch is a1 works without a lead is the 100% with all stock retrieves fur and FEATHER alive to hand,retrieves of water  jumps anything perfect down the beam don’t talk crap about me if you don’t know or have never met me I get out and do plenty and as not not having any dogs from pups iv got 3 dogs one of them from 6 weeks old and mini I bred my self and my little rough dog I brought a year ago , as I said I gave the little bitch to my lamping partner in end end for nothing, I have done a previous post but it hasn’t gone up for some reason 

Fcuk off back under the stairs ya peddling little prick

• Like 2
1 hour ago, poxon said:

Only person talking crap here is you son making the dog out to be a world beater now its gone classic move mate ??‍♂️??‍♂️You’re not fooling no one you peddling nutter ??

That last bit cracked me up "peddling little nutter" ????

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

That last bit cracked me up "peddling little nutter" ????

Probably only come back on here to sell another world beater dog off That he’s just bought in ? look at all the people that had commented on the original post then only takes offence to my comment probably truth behind it what I’ve said ??‍♂️That’s why the clown ? has got upset because it’s correct what I’ve said ??And apparently I’m talking crap yet the original for sale add said only been out a hand full of times yet now it’s sold it was a1 at every thing funny old world we live in 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, poxon said:

Probably only come back on here to sell another world beater dog off That he’s just bought in ? look at all the people that had commented on the original post then only takes offence to my comment probably truth behind it what I’ve said ??‍♂️That’s why the clown ? has got upset because it’s correct what I’ve said ??And apparently I’m talking crap yet the original for sale add said only been out a hand full of times yet now it’s sold it was a1 at every thing funny old world we live in 

Yeah I remember that said it's not done much amazing really mate to be that grate at it all sounds like it has zero faults ?

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, shaaark said:

That bitch might've done a fair bit mind. It's constantly knocking up it's toes/feet, and has reopened a big scar down it's chest. 

Think he forgot the 'one careful owner' line in his pitch! :ninja:

The one careful sensitive lady owner never been raced or rallied line in the pitch would  Of been lovely ??

• Haha 1

You are the epitome of all that's wrong in the lurcher world son. Soon bolted from moochers when you were found out. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

You are the epitome of all that's wrong in the lurcher world son. Soon bolted from moochers when you were found out. 

He's a fcuking rat talks that much pish he needs sudocrem for his mouth

9 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

Don't go on any sites apart from this one. Is this jake character lurcherlad?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Lurcher lad’s name is Jake, coincidence, I think not ??

Man came back in a fressssshhh change of clothes blud no one knew it was lurcher lad then the clever goon thought opening his mouth because he’s that clever in his new change of clothes but then forgets he’s no longer lurcher lad but jake ?????‍♂️ 

• Haha 2

Theres worse than lurcherlad on these sites far worse yeah he likes to sell a running dog personally aint my cup of tea but id rather have him in company than some of the folks ive known people on here dogs never leave the garden and advertises bits on dragon drive.Things are nervy as f**k loves to beg a pup that mysteriously dies or gets injured.or the imaginary keeper friend takes a shine too lol. Another feller infact posting on this thread tells barefaced lies about what hes been doing when infact dogs rarely leave the pen. If i had to rather deal with lurcherlad any day than the other types.

you can watch a thief you cant watch for liars. Certain people calling the feller are far worse in my eyes.

Edited by C.green
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1