Don’t av em long enough to learn ther name let alone giv it a chance

2 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

nearly said yesterday. if its not wanted, I will have it, and it would get looked after

Lad gin it Keith it'll make you feel all the better fa the gift and yall not have ta suffer the abuse  trust me good things come to those that have a gi I g nature atb bill

• Like 4

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anything comes up and your in need of transport to get a dog from somewhere or to go have a look at one I’ll help you out with transport if needed. Your probably about an hour from me so it won’t b

Agreed.... but sometimes you can land on a diamond of an older dog... pasted from pillar to post..... They settle and graft like f**k for you ??

nearly said yesterday. if its not wanted, I will have it, and it would get looked after

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Wouldn't have thought a hedge busting, car destroying, uncontrollable brute would be suitable for a slight fella in his 70's, that's all. Not saying this bitch is like that dog I just described, but I've a feeling alot of the dogs he sells, and boy, does he sell ALOT?!, would be of a similar stamp, due to his ineptitude

slight fella in his 70s, you make me feel like an owd mon my friend, smash ya face in, lol ok I will give you that one, but im a stroke survivor. and survive I will. quite capable of giving the right dog a decent home, and im in an area to put work in front of it.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

slight fella in his 70s, you make me feel like an owd mon my friend, smash ya face in, lol ok I will give you that one, but im a stroke survivor. and survive I will. quite capable of giving the right dog a decent home, and im in an area to put work in front of it.

Lol didn't mean nothing against you mate, just that lurcherlad has 'moved on' plenty of dogs, most of which wouldn't be suitable for an, ahem, older gentleman lol ?. Bitch looks nice enough though. Be great if it works out for you ?

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

And you are Keith I graft and work some same land Maybey bigger things but still se old ground lol atb bill

shame the bitch looks a nice sort of bitch shame it’s been peddled about abit already an probably got loads of bad habits or not been trained any basics Bet she would of made a really honest bitch in the right home to begin with these guys that go through dogs will never truly have a decent dog as there not committed enough to one dog or a pair there to busy chopping an changing but there happily tell people they know there way round a decent dog and only kennel decent gear in a hope to fool the gullible but don’t have one that they bought on from a pup Only bought in dogs they’ve had but no longer have in there possession because they sold it on seen it a million times before 

• Like 7
2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

If anything comes up and your in need of transport to get a dog from somewhere or to go have a look at one I’ll help you out with transport if needed. Your probably about an hour from me so it won’t be a problem. If I can help out I will. Atb Igz

• Like 18
3 minutes ago, Igz said:

If anything comes up and your in need of transport to get a dog from somewhere or to go have a look at one I’ll help you out with transport if needed. Your probably about an hour from me so it won’t be a problem. If I can help out I will. Atb Igz

What a gent

• Thanks 1

Think he bought the dog in so it's trained by someone else but it's 16 month old so not to late to put your own stamp on it. Soon as I seen it I thought of iworkwhippets after reading his thread. Could be the one never know what's round the corner 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, poxon said:

shame the bitch looks a nice sort of bitch shame it’s been peddled about abit already an probably got loads of bad habits or not been trained any basics Bet she would of made a really honest bitch in the right home to begin with these guys that go through dogs will never truly have a decent dog as there not committed enough to one dog or a pair there to busy chopping an changing but there happily tell people they know there way round a decent dog and only kennel decent gear in a hope to fool the gullible but don’t have one that they bought on from a pup Only bought in dogs they’ve had but no longer have in there possession because they sold it on seen it a million times before 

the bond you get from having a pup from 8 weeks old is priceless ?

• Like 4
28 minutes ago, fred90 said:

the bond you get from having a pup from 8 weeks old is priceless ?

Agreed.... but sometimes you can land on a diamond of an older dog... pasted from pillar to post..... They settle and graft like f**k for you ??

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...
On 06/11/2019 at 17:36, poxon said:

Your talking crap that bitch is a1 works without a lead is the 100% with all stock retrieves fur and FEATHER alive to hand,retrieves of water  jumps anything perfect down the beam don’t talk crap about me if you don’t know or have never met me I get out and do plenty and as not not having any dogs from pups iv got 3 dogs one of them from 6 weeks old and mini I bred my self and my little rough dog I brought a year ago , as I said I gave the little bitch to my lamping partner in end end for nothing, I have done a previous post but it hasn’t gone up for some reason 

• Haha 3