Don’t av em long enough to learn ther name let alone giv it a chance

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anything comes up and your in need of transport to get a dog from somewhere or to go have a look at one I’ll help you out with transport if needed. Your probably about an hour from me so it won’t b

Agreed.... but sometimes you can land on a diamond of an older dog... pasted from pillar to post..... They settle and graft like f**k for you ??

nearly said yesterday. if its not wanted, I will have it, and it would get looked after

Posted Images

He's asking 350 notes and saying about a car crash again didn't he say he needed to get rid of that big black bull x because of a car crash and was asking 800 note for that one. It's a nice looking little bitch that be a handy little rabbit dog 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Its lasted longer than some a the poor fcukers but along will come some nugget to defend him ☹️

26 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Its lasted longer than some a the poor fcukers but along will come some nugget to defend him ☹️

Hes got lovely hair

Just now, billhardy said:

Why atb bill

Wouldn't have thought a hedge busting, car destroying, uncontrollable brute would be suitable for a slight fella in his 70's, that's all. Not saying this bitch is like that dog I just described, but I've a feeling alot of the dogs he sells, and boy, does he sell ALOT?!, would be of a similar stamp, due to his ineptitude

• Like 1