Sign in to follow this  
iworkwhippets

im after a dog

6 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

im getting there lads, just get these dizzy spells sorted, and im good to go, if this is all I have to put up with in life, then I suppose im a lucky man

Good man Keith, plenty of life in front of you👍

Cheers, D.

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

I hope the doctors you are under are nice pretty blondes. (Females)😀

Hang in there mate. You never know how life can look bleak one day and then brilliant another. Keep optimistic and positive mate.👍

I have hung in there my friend, im still here, Christmas eve, new years eve,i cant find words to describe my feelings on those nights without Ruth, absolutely awful, suicidal, thought I was going mental, first wife passed, mum passed, dad passed, sister passed, brother passed, I aasked each one of them for some kind of sign, should I join em, should I carry on, notno one answered, cos once you've gone, that's it, its the ones that's l;eft that suffers, now don't ask me why, but my days are looking brilliant now, and no longert do I feel guilty any more for my thoughts, I did my best for ruth, I gave up my life for her, she wanted fer nowt, i bathed her, changed her dressings, carried her to bed, and that's just a drop in the ocean, and its the reason a week later i ended up in hospital with a stroke, stressed out to f**k, as for m,e now, the doctor says its looking like ive got fluid in my inner ears that's why i hit the deck last sunday, but it will be sorted apart from that, i feel extremely fit, but im also lonely, and its getting to me, but help is on the way, 

thanks keith and all the best to you all

Edited by iworkwhippets
  • Like 14

1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

I have hung in there my friend, im still here, Christmas eve, new years eve,i cant find words to describe my feelings on those nights without Ruth, absolutely awful, suicidal, thought I was going mental, first wife passed, mum passed, dad passed, sister passed, brother passed, I aasked each one of them for some kind of sign, should I join em, should I carry on, notno one answered, cos once you've gone, that's it, its the ones that's l;eft that suffers, now don't ask me why, but my days are looking brilliant now, and no longert do I feel guilty any more for my thoughts, I did my best for ruth, I gave up my life for her, she wanted fer nowt, i bathed her, changed her dressings, carried her to bed, and that's just a drop in the ocean, and its the reason a week later i ended up in hospital with a stroke, stressed out to f**k, as for m,e now, the doctor says its looking like ive got fluid in my inner ears that's why i hit the deck last sunday, but it will be sorted apart from that, i feel extremely fit, but im also lonely, and its getting to me, but help is on the way, 

thanks keith and all the best to you all

keith you have more friends on here than you think ruth couldnt of asked for a better man and you stepped up when needed  and them some  and when your ready buddy im sure you will own a another runner till then were all here for you you are not on your own 

• Like 7

On 22/12/2019 at 09:52, Blackdog92 said:

Brindle pups has got a new home, he’s gone down to Lincolnshire. 

Has the other gone

13 minutes ago, claude said:

You lot are proper men take my hat off to you lot all the best and happy hunting 

😳

19 minutes ago, Dougal McGuire said:

get pup for nothing over here, not to many that breed litter for money

🤔

If Keith is up too it now this is a nice little pup. I'd be up for chipping in for it if a few others are too. If that's not his type of lurcher I'd still be happy too chip in for a pup that he picks out himself. Atb Adam Screenshot_20200126-071448_Gallery.jpg.323b1398e1318e040c658cf7d5cc929c.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Adampie8432 said:

If Keith is up too it now this is a nice little pup. I'd be up for chipping in for it if a few others are too. If that's not his type of lurcher I'd still be happy too chip in for a pup that he picks out himself. Atb Adam Screenshot_20200126-071448_Gallery.jpg.323b1398e1318e040c658cf7d5cc929c.jpg

1 hour ago, Adampie8432 said:

Thats is a very kind gesture Adam, FairPlay to you pal. Regards Collie John.

• Like 1

how did Keith get on from his 2nd appointment   at the hospital  go ?, was to say how is health regards blacking out etc , hope he got the all clear, and can keep a dog. no doubt about it, having a dog deff get you out about, and if a terrier  or a lurcher will be that more interesting  walk. i know few old people 70-80s with dogs and there dogs keep them fit, they call me a young'un  at 67  lol , hope your ok Keith   if you read this thread on the post .:thumbs:

• Like 3