im after a dog

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ok lads, im slowly getting back on my feet, a far cry from where I was years ago, and cannot ever see me back out in them fields up to my neck in cack doing what I loved , thing is, like my title says

just had the community outlook team visit me from the hospital, they used to come every day in the beginning but now cos im doing ok they wont be coming until next Tuesday, they are the people concern

Posted Images

1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

im getting there lads, just get these dizzy spells sorted, and im good to go, if this is all I have to put up with in life, then I suppose im a lucky man

Get some tabs for your prob, you might be suffering from (vertigo) it's to do with earing prob as well Keith. My older sister used to suffer from it, she had tabs, and exercises for it, and she 95 % better. Once your sorted maybe get a pup once you are 100% fit, pity about that kelpie x, never mind see how you feel in couple months time with new medication ?. Ray

• Like 1
4 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

im getting there lads, just get these dizzy spells sorted, and im good to go, if this is all I have to put up with in life, then I suppose im a lucky man

I hope the doctors you are under are nice pretty blondes. (Females)?

Hang in there mate. You never know how life can look bleak one day and then brilliant another. Keep optimistic and positive mate.?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

the reason for the hospital appointment, is ive lost hearing in both ears, I can hardly stand sometimes, ear nose n throat department 23rd of this month 11 30 am royal stoke hospital

All the best Keith, keep looking forward mateIMG_20160917_190039149_HDR.jpg.ded9bfcdb073be7ac46ad2466915335b.jpg

IMG_20180805_084617828.jpg

Edited by low plains drifter
6 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Good man Keith, plenty of life in front of you?

Cheers, D.

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

I hope the doctors you are under are nice pretty blondes. (Females)?

Hang in there mate. You never know how life can look bleak one day and then brilliant another. Keep optimistic and positive mate.?

I have hung in there my friend, im still here, Christmas eve, new years eve,i cant find words to describe my feelings on those nights without Ruth, absolutely awful, suicidal, thought I was going mental, first wife passed, mum passed, dad passed, sister passed, brother passed, I aasked each one of them for some kind of sign, should I join em, should I carry on, notno one answered, cos once you've gone, that's it, its the ones that's l;eft that suffers, now don't ask me why, but my days are looking brilliant now, and no longert do I feel guilty any more for my thoughts, I did my best for ruth, I gave up my life for her, she wanted fer nowt, i bathed her, changed her dressings, carried her to bed, and that's just a drop in the ocean, and its the reason a week later i ended up in hospital with a stroke, stressed out to f**k, as for m,e now, the doctor says its looking like ive got fluid in my inner ears that's why i hit the deck last sunday, but it will be sorted apart from that, i feel extremely fit, but im also lonely, and its getting to me, but help is on the way, 

thanks keith and all the best to you all

Edited by iworkwhippets
  • Like 14
1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

I have hung in there my friend, im still here, Christmas eve, new years eve,i cant find words to describe my feelings on those nights without Ruth, absolutely awful, suicidal, thought I was going mental, first wife passed, mum passed, dad passed, sister passed, brother passed, I aasked each one of them for some kind of sign, should I join em, should I carry on, notno one answered, cos once you've gone, that's it, its the ones that's l;eft that suffers, now don't ask me why, but my days are looking brilliant now, and no longert do I feel guilty any more for my thoughts, I did my best for ruth, I gave up my life for her, she wanted fer nowt, i bathed her, changed her dressings, carried her to bed, and that's just a drop in the ocean, and its the reason a week later i ended up in hospital with a stroke, stressed out to f**k, as for m,e now, the doctor says its looking like ive got fluid in my inner ears that's why i hit the deck last sunday, but it will be sorted apart from that, i feel extremely fit, but im also lonely, and its getting to me, but help is on the way, 

thanks keith and all the best to you all

keith you have more friends on here than you think ruth couldnt of asked for a better man and you stepped up when needed  and them some  and when your ready buddy im sure you will own a another runner till then were all here for you you are not on your own 

• Like 7
  • 2 weeks later...