im after a dog

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ok lads, im slowly getting back on my feet, a far cry from where I was years ago, and cannot ever see me back out in them fields up to my neck in cack doing what I loved , thing is, like my title says

just had the community outlook team visit me from the hospital, they used to come every day in the beginning but now cos im doing ok they wont be coming until next Tuesday, they are the people concern

Posted Images

18 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

its not to be im afraid, ive had a turn for the worst, I cannot keep my balance properly, I have rung joe, no answer so I have left a message for him, and ive messaged him here

Are you eating enough mate? Get some grub down you. A good cooked breakfast to set you up, and then a few smaller meals through the day ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

Hopefully gone to doctors or hospital to get checked out. 

with bit of luck he be ok , he supposed to have the pup  Thursday , the pup would have give him bit life, take hie mind of  what he been through . lets hope things stay on track.!

• Like 6
53 minutes ago, bird said:

with bit of luck he be ok , he supposed to have the pup  Thursday , the pup would have give him bit life, take hie mind of  what he been through . lets hope things stay on track.!

He doesn’t want the pup anymore mate