im after a dog

15 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

thowt he was a bit shifty lol

Honestly Keith, I completely respect my elders.... so you'll not be crawling in any blackthorn....

Hawthorn, holly and bramble yes...but not blackthorn 

?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ok lads, im slowly getting back on my feet, a far cry from where I was years ago, and cannot ever see me back out in them fields up to my neck in cack doing what I loved , thing is, like my title says

just had the community outlook team visit me from the hospital, they used to come every day in the beginning but now cos im doing ok they wont be coming until next Tuesday, they are the people concern

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, white van man said:

Don’t fall for it Keith. There are no open buries. Kev will have you crawling in the blackthorn setting nets before you know it! ?

Anyway get your ass in gear, the lamps charged and dogs are crawling up the walls....lol

im looking forward to getting back out there again, been bored out my skull these past few weeks, watching my diet. excersises. its up top ive had to work hard on, loneliness on top of grief, is a killer, ive not seen a bed in months, I doss on the settee, but you don't sleep, you just rest, I will be glad to get away from this address, a new start with the pup, 

• Like 9
38 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

im looking forward to getting back out there again, been bored out my skull these past few weeks, watching my diet. excersises. its up top ive had to work hard on, loneliness on top of grief, is a killer, ive not seen a bed in months, I doss on the settee, but you don't sleep, you just rest, I will be glad to get away from this address, a new start with the pup, 

Keep on keeping on mate ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 2

Got a letter from the the royal stoke hospital a couple of weeks ago, report to the department of stroke, 10 20 today, gets there early to find a parking space, nowt doing absolute horrendous, so drives out the hospital grounds, and found a suitable parking space, by this time, I was running late, so set off like a whippet  to make my appointment, good morning mr ------- the doctor says, you are looking well, after several tests, he turned to his computer and showed me my brain scan, I thowt feck me im done for, but a smile came on his face, and tells me, everything is fine, you are a very lucky man, shook my hand, and his final words to me as I made for the door, I never want to see you again, either here, or the stroke ward

• Like 15
1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

Got a letter from the the royal stoke hospital a couple of weeks ago, report to the department of stroke, 10 20 today, gets there early to find a parking space, nowt doing absolute horrendous, so drives out the hospital grounds, and found a suitable parking space, by this time, I was running late, so set off like a whippet  to make my appointment, good morning mr ------- the doctor says, you are looking well, after several tests, he turned to his computer and showed me my brain scan, I thowt feck me im done for, but a smile came on his face, and tells me, everything is fine, you are a very lucky man, shook my hand, and his final words to me as I made for the door, I never want to see you again, either here, or the stroke ward

Well done mate 

1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

Awesome mate, plenty of life in front of you ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1