im after a dog

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ok lads, im slowly getting back on my feet, a far cry from where I was years ago, and cannot ever see me back out in them fields up to my neck in cack doing what I loved , thing is, like my title says

just had the community outlook team visit me from the hospital, they used to come every day in the beginning but now cos im doing ok they wont be coming until next Tuesday, they are the people concern

Posted Images

12 hours ago, fireman said:

Had a proper shite week myself with a pal,who was also my boss dying so which also means after the project is finished i loose my job  and my old mum being very ill indeed,but seeing this topic has cheered me up and  nice one Keith :victory:and fecking good on you Blackdog92 :clapper:..

Hope all works out for you mate and your mum makes a good recovery, had my share of it recently myself mate but hopefully as it happened to me "one door shut and another one opens" atb Brambles ?

• Like 4
6 hours ago, brambles said:

Hope all works out for you mate and your mum makes a good recovery, had my share of it recently myself mate but hopefully as it happened to me "one door shut and another one opens" atb Brambles ?

Thank you Brambles and she is doing quite well today,as for work i have a few months to sort something out but just want to get this build done right and finished right for his memory type thing..

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, fireman said:

Thank you Brambles and she is doing quite well today,as for work i have a few months to sort something out but just want to get this build done right and finished right for his memory type thing..

Good to hear she's having a better day and I'm sure you'll do him proud ??

• Like 1

its a nice litter, the breeding is what I had in mind, I was prepared to wait for the right dog, im going nowhere, but it caught me off guard when I was offered what I was looking for so soon, and yes it will make a big difference to my life. it already has done, im looking forward to a walk, I miss that, its not the same walking the streets on ya tod, you get some funny looks, especially if you've got your hands in ya pockets, so now I have a name to choose. so I will make a brew crack down on the settee, and tax my brain, and get nowhere, by the way sid my friend, no need to cook or clean for me , ive been doin that and more for over 2 years

• Like 4

Cracking little pups n glad you've found what you've been looking for Kieth be good to see how this litter gets on both nice parents but really like the look of the sire looks a well put together collie he does n pups should have a decent jackets on them..

1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

its a nice litter, the breeding is what I had in mind, I was prepared to wait for the right dog, im going nowhere, but it caught me off guard when I was offered what I was looking for so soon, and yes it will make a big difference to my life. it already has done, im looking forward to a walk, I miss that, its not the same walking the streets on ya tod, you get some funny looks, especially if you've got your hands in ya pockets, so now I have a name to choose. so I will make a brew crack down on the settee, and tax my brain, and get nowhere, by the way sid my friend, no need to cook or clean for me , ive been doin that and more for over 2 years

How about Gamble..