im after a dog

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ok lads, im slowly getting back on my feet, a far cry from where I was years ago, and cannot ever see me back out in them fields up to my neck in cack doing what I loved , thing is, like my title says

just had the community outlook team visit me from the hospital, they used to come every day in the beginning but now cos im doing ok they wont be coming until next Tuesday, they are the people concern

Posted Images

3 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

to be honest with you mate, and to the rest of you, I woke up this morning saying to myself, what the f**k is there to live for, I was cold, hungry, housework still needed to be done, hardly any food in, washing needed doing, and I felt terribly lonely, but somebody must be looking down on me . cos look whats in front of me now, a life saver YES PLEASE any one of them will do me thank you very much

That's good all sorted happy days ya good sort fella fa the gift  atb bill

• Like 1

Looks a lovely litter and will make a good companion, great offer blackdog, plus it will has the extra benefit of an aptitude  for catching rabbits and other past times to lead one astray :good:.

I look forward to lots of update and progress notes re the pup we've all had a little emotional investment thus far so will enjoy observing the the progress unfold.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Looks a lovely litter and will make a good companion, great offer blackdog, plus it will has the extra benefit of an aptitude  for catching rabbits and other past times to lead one astray :good:.

I look forward to lots of update and progress notes re the pup we've all had a little emotional investment thus far so will enjoy observing the the progress unfold.

Yep just glad he dint get the deerhound xs lol atb bill

• Haha 1

This place may get some stick at times...but by f**k theres some decent people on it, 

Black dog that's a great offer and Keith all your prayers answered mate, what a cracking little pup, speak next week mate..

Kev

• Like 5
56 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

This place may get some stick at times...but by f**k theres some decent people on it, 

Black dog that's a great offer and Keith all your prayers answered mate, what a cracking little pup, speak next week mate..

Kev

56 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Kev

they are a cracking litter Kev, bit of collie, which is what I wanted, bit of running dog, and a coat, im more than happy with em all

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Blackdog92 said:

BCF92FB4-3B5D-44BF-A25B-4A0FA401D0F7.jpeg.2d3214bc6efe2919aa090ac4f30c8b6e.jpeg4C563224-3BFD-47FD-893D-F8F1DBFC7972.jpeg.2f6a1bec9af1597bc35239c32cbfd819.jpeg

that’s mother and father of the pups

great parents there, make great rabbiting dogs, be spot on for  keith  them deff, well done black dog, your are gent, and all the other people who helping with other dog things =  equipment , travel to get and bring him a pup, etc  , some top class people on THL  deff:thumbs:           Ray

• Like 1