im after a dog

On 05/11/2019 at 19:45, iworkwhippets said:

ok lads, im slowly getting back on my feet, a far cry from where I was years ago, and cannot ever see me back out in them fields up to my neck in cack doing what I loved , thing is, like my title says . I want the company of a dog now, it will help me tremendously get back on my feet, get me back into society  , but ve got a problem, some while ago, strong winds clobbered my fencing, and left me with an opening of about 6x 4 next to my gate, what im asking is there anyone in my area Newcastle under lyme, could sort it for me,  I don't expect it done for nowt, I will pay, I will even bung in egg n chips, cos that's all im living on at the moment, lol be nice to have a dog again, I need to be out, I don't wanna spend the rest of my days stuck in front of a telly, or computer, cheers lads

I can ship this w@nker to you mate, only thing I can promise, is you will never be bored. Angry, furious, blind raging yes but never bored ?

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 2

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ok lads, im slowly getting back on my feet, a far cry from where I was years ago, and cannot ever see me back out in them fields up to my neck in cack doing what I loved , thing is, like my title says

just had the community outlook team visit me from the hospital, they used to come every day in the beginning but now cos im doing ok they wont be coming until next Tuesday, they are the people concern

Posted Images

Im in a 2 bedroomed housing association house, just had the head housing officer in, asked me if I fancied a 1 bedroomed flat or bungalow, funnily enough I have thought about shifting out of here,   I wouldn't be running away from memmories, that's not me, they come with me, but im thinking a fresh start

• Like 9
37 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Im in a 2 bedroomed housing association house, just had the head housing officer in, asked me if I fancied a 1 bedroomed flat or bungalow, funnily enough I have thought about shifting out of here,   I wouldn't be running away from memmories, that's not me, they come with me, but im thinking a fresh start

Think that would be a good move for you Keith  then a  ferret and dog for next season our sorted good luck with your choice mate

44 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Just make sure you've a bit of garden for a ferret, had a mate as a youngster who keep his ferrets in his flat, it had more than a little ambiance in there lol.

• Haha 1

had my lunch, washed up, looked at clock cant remember the time, to long of a day to sit in front of the tele, looked outside, pissin down grey skies, never kept me in before, so I buggered off into Cheshire, a favourite spot of mine, good for my soul, always guarantee a bunny or 2 wi Nell my whippet, RIP NELL, lovely faithfull friend to me, and worked well, I really enjoyed the freedom, the fresh air, not been out for a couple of years, had a walk, but missed having a dog at my side, I think myself extremely lucky pulling through this stroke, when I was in the stroke ward, I made friends with a bloke in his mid fifties, he was In a state poor soul, had to have a hoist used on him o move him about, ive even surprised the stroke team, I couldn't walk for over 2 days, the only thing I suffer from now, is loneliness, selfish bugger eh

• Like 1

Grand walking in the rain lol Some times when I'm in the mountains, knackered cold and it's pissing it down on my mick Dundee hat... the w@nker will just give me a look lol and alls well let's crack on ?

Have you got sorted yet with a pup yet?

On 06/11/2019 at 17:45, W. Katchum said:

What’s craic with fence? Is it sorted yet? I’m few hours away but if nobody closer can sort it reckons could make some time if needs be?

Be careful mate , its nearly Friday and there are racecourses close by on your journey 

you may encounter he who must not be named 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Be careful mate , its nearly Friday and there are racecourses close by on your journey 

you may encounter he who must not be nam

That's a good  gesture get on the road katchum come down fix his fence he's right on the county lines.couple hours y'all be there .atb bill

11 minutes ago, sandymere said:

If someone finds a suitable pup I'll put some in towards the cost, sure others will do the same.. 

Edit to add, perhaps an auction to raise price etc. 

I’d be up for that !

• Like 1