In stock

1 hour ago, villaman said:

Speaking to someone today and they shoot 217 through Dreamline , he recons they so accurate . I have a tin coming tomorrow , I will give them a try 

Is this with the slug liner or do they work accurately with a standard liner?

2 hours ago, villaman said:

Good news these slugs are £12 tin now 

have 10 tins coming tomorrow and 10 on Monday 

was talking to a lad ive not seen for a while yesterday and mentioned these slugs to him,

he'd never herd of them so rang the suppler up to order some and there just about out of all of them.. only .22 ive got is me 97.. think this might be interesting :hmm:

1 hour ago, Rimfireboy! said:

Is this with the slug liner or do they work accurately with a standard liner?

With slug liner and standard stx liner 

my mate shoots them out of his wildcat with standard liner very , very accurate 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, si brown said:

was talking to a lad ive not seen for a while yesterday and mentioned these slugs to him,

he'd never herd of them so rang the suppler up to order some and there just about out of all of them.. only .22 ive got is me 97.. think this might be interesting :hmm:

Si to get slugs to work  , you need high powered gun , so I have been told ??

I was talking to a chap in the rfd last week who along with his pal were using Neilson to very great effect in standard air rifles not slug liners, in fact I think they were using Rapid FAC in .22 and .25. I have spoken to this guy before and recall him saying that he was testing the slugs but it now appears that he has been using them for a few months now.

https://nielsenspecialtyammo.com/collections/22-caliber

Phil

1 minute ago, philpot said:

I was talking to a chap in the rfd last week who along with his pal were using Neilson to very great effect in standard air rifles not slug liners, in fact I think they were using Rapid FAC in .22 and .25. I have spoken to this guy before and recall him saying that he was testing the slugs but it now appears that he has been using them for a few months now.

https://nielsenspecialtyammo.com/collections/22-caliber

Phil

Trouble is they cost a fortune to import them from the states . I know you can by them from krale but at about £27 per hundred , nearly as bad as the pro hunter from the uk at £30 per hundred and crap in Fx guns although they say different 

2 minutes ago, villaman said:

Trouble is they cost a fortune to import them from the states . I know you can by them from krale but at about £27 per hundred , nearly as bad as the pro hunter from the uk at £30 per hundred and crap in Fx guns although they say different 

Screw that Mitch, I can buy mr HV rimfire shells for way less than that.

• Like 2
On 08/11/2019 at 23:37, villaman said:

Blackwood are selling the H&N slugs now Si , but the price needs to come down , like I said I am paying £12 a tin ?

Ha ha jeez, prices come down, so a quid or just over profit on a tin, minus packaging, minus posting/transporting for shipment, minus vat difference between purchase and sale...

If you can buy them for £12 a tin I'd snap them up..... are you sure your not a white paki, theres a few about.. ?

2 hours ago, Blackwood Outdoors said:

Ha ha jeez, prices come down, so a quid or just over profit on a tin, minus packaging, minus posting/transporting for shipment, minus vat difference between purchase and sale...

If you can buy them for £12 a tin I'd snap them up..... are you sure your not a white paki, theres a few about.. ?

The turbinator

• Haha 2