In stock

.22 H&N slugs are over here now . Just let your RFD know if you want any , then he can order them or he might have them in stock . About £13.50 per tin , I only paid that delivered to my door from Germany it would of worked out less if ordered 10 tins about £12 per tin , talk about ripoff Britain 

.25 are still under development stage and that came from a email I had from H&N

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, villaman said:

John Rothery have them and they are the importer so my local RFD ordered them from Rothery as you can’t buy direct from Rothery 

They should be coming in to RFD  through out the country apparently 

My local rfd gets them from rothery but they said there not listed as having any  il ring tomorrow see if have rang them

21 minutes ago, pav said:

My local rfd gets them from rothery but they said there not listed as having any  il ring tomorrow see if have rang them

Same with my RFD, looked at his latest Rothery mag And no mention of slugs , showed him the email from H &N , So he rang them . At first they said they did not have them ,but in the end they said , oh yes came in last week

soon as Kimla & Kimla have them back in stock , I will order from them . 10 tins work out about £11.30 per tin delivered to your door and RFD £13.50 + £1 carpark and fuel 

• Like 1

It all depends on length of barrel on weight of slug 500 mm are better with 21gr -23gr 

600 mm barrel  23 , 25 ,27 gr slug , but 21 gr will work as well , but the others will give you more fpe in longer barrel

Might be sometime Phil , still at the rd stage according to the email .

JSB slugs should of been out in September, but apparently they can’t seem to get slugs to work for some reason .

Hades should be out any time now in .25 

On 06/11/2019 at 20:26, pav said:

And it's the 218 works best in crown barrel

Speaking to someone today and they shoot 217 through Dreamline , he recons they so accurate . I have a tin coming tomorrow , I will give them a try