• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't believe that bollocks about the family home. The house they were talking about has nothing to do with JRM.  It is a Grade 1 listed building and was desecrated by first the NCB then Rotherham Cou

I personally don’t think what any private person earns is anyone’s business. MPs, yes, because they make the rules and the tax laws so everyone should know what they are having.......but for ever

Makes me laugh.... You see these folks outside a food bank moaning they got no money to eat..... But they got a thousand pound iPhone in their hand and a big flat screen TV, bags of sniff all weekend?

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, micky said:

The Rich  get Richer 

Been like that since the beginning of time mate, always has always will same as only a few people have most of the wealth.

None of this is new, it’s always been that way since the cave men.

Studies like that are absolutely no revelation so I have to ask myself.....who funds it and why publish it ;) 

9 minutes ago, timmytree said:

Transparency with MPs would uncover a lot of crap. Like Rees Moggs overseas investment company making £105 million in 5 years. no tax paid. Didn't stop him claiming £6.5 million in grants to do up the family home though did it?

I always think about it like this mate, who’s the c**t?......the c**t claiming the £6.5 million or the c**t that votes him and his pals in so they can do it?

They are all at it........but year after year, there they are back at the trough courtesy of the man in the street......who then spends the next 5 years complaining about it.

3 hours ago, timmytree said:

Transparency with MPs would uncover a lot of crap. Like Rees Moggs overseas investment company making £105 million in 5 years. no tax paid. Didn't stop him claiming £6.5 million in grants to do up the family home though did it?

Don't believe that bollocks about the family home. The house they were talking about has nothing to do with JRM.  It is a Grade 1 listed building and was desecrated by first the NCB then Rotherham Council who used it as a teacher training centre. The fecking great ballroom has a netball pitch marked out on it. It deserves public money to restore it.

JRM doesn't own it, has never lived there or stayed one night inside it. The story is Labour propaganda.

• Like 6

The “expenses scandal” was a gift thought wasn’t it ! Lol.......some of the tripe they were coming out with was fantastic !

My personal favourite was the bint who “didn’t realise” she had taken a £150,000.....what?, did it fall down the back of the sofa and she misplaced it ? Lol

But, she said “sorry” so that’s alright.......try f***ing the government for £150k and see how far “Sorry” gets you ! Lol 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Aye. And nearly all of them Labour MPs.

My old MPs was Angela Smith (now Baroness Smith) who’s sister is one of the top people at the LACS and was a former LACS employee herself .........ugly smug bitch.

Her and Tony Robinson (Baldrick) approached me in the street once when out on the campaign trail......”Hello” says Baldrick with a big shit eating grin and her stood beside him grinning like a f***ing idiot too “I’m out with your local MP in the area today”

”Your the Labour people aren’t you” says me with a big smile...

”Yes” says Baldrick happily 

“We’ll f**k off then !” Says I !

The look on their faces was brilliant, crept off up the road like the lame b*****ds they are.

Not wanting to be partisan, a few years later me and the wife go in the local cafe for Breakfast and who is in there except all the local Tory wankers.....councillors and Jackie Doyle Price MP, Steven Metcalfe MP and assorted hangers on and arse lickers........the Mrs go’s to sit down and says “Let’s sir here” right by all these tossers, I’m standing next to the table they are all at, look at them and they look at me and still looking I say “No love, I’m not sitting in here with these f***ing scumbags I’d rather starve” !

My poor mrs, she go’s as red as a beet root bless her......they look down at the floor.

”Enjoy your breakfast on the exes that everyone in here paying for won’t you” I say to them.......they never said a f***ing word.

I just f****d off, can’t even bare to be around these people.

Arseholes !

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

My old MPs was Angela Smith (now Baroness Smith) who’s sister is one of the top people at the LACS and was a former LACS employee herself .........ugly smug bitch.

Her and Tony Robinson (Baldrick) approached me in the street once when out on the campaign trail......”Hello” says Baldrick with a big shit eating grin and her stood beside him grinning like a f***ing idiot too “I’m out with your local MP in the area today”

”Your the Labour people aren’t you” says me with a big smile...

”Yes” says Baldrick happily 

“We’ll f**k off then !” Says I !

The look on their faces was brilliant, crept off up the road like the lame b*****ds they are.

Not wanting to be partisan, a few years later me and the wife go in the local cafe for Breakfast and who is in there except all the local Tory wankers.....councillors and Jackie Doyle Price MP, Steven Metcalfe MP and assorted hangers on and arse lickers........the Mrs go’s to sit down and says “Let’s sir here” right by all these tossers, I’m standing next to the table they are all at, look at them and they look at me and still looking I say “No love, I’m not sitting in here with these f***ing scumbags I’d rather starve” !

My poor mrs, she go’s as red as a beet root bless her......they look down at the floor.

”Enjoy your breakfast on the exes that everyone in here paying for won’t you” I say to them.......they never said a f***ing word.

I just f****d off, can’t even bare to be around these people.

Arseholes !

I don't think they can count on your vote then wilf.

7 minutes ago, king said:

I don't think they can count on your vote then wilf.

They have all been getting it wrong for so long that don’t know how to get it right mate......pieces of shit, every last one of them.

Edited by WILF
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

They have all been getting it wrong for so long that don’t know how to get it right mate......pieces of shit, every last one of them.

I'm quite sure the way to go now and in the future is to ignore them all.

Just pretend they don't exist.

It would be less stressful I think.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

All the politics stuff Is beyond me. Too stupid to know what those posh c**ts are talking about 

I used to think like that....until i realised they are too stupid to know what im talking about ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1