2 dogs same kennel

I had a black terrier and bitch kennelled together for a good 8 yrs..... Wouldn't have to take the dog out even when the bitch had a litter..... Got a call 1day,my old girl screaming down the phone, they are locked on trying to kill each other.... My brother snapped a broom handle over them and couldn't separate them?took me half hr to get home.... They were still at it...... Smashed the kennel to bits and dragged the c**ts out, put them both in a water barrel  held them under until they went limp and let go..... Asked my old girl what the f**k went on??? She said they was fine until see tossed some hide chews over to them?nearly lost my best dog and bitch because either wouldn't give ground.... From that day on I made sure I'm the only person who feeds and gives them treats..... None of the dogs I have now terrier or lurcher will enter another's run or kennel.... They go near another dog when it's eating they get a slap from me..... Not had a fight in 15 yrs touch wood?

If you don't have the space for separate runs and boxes.... Think about downsizing your dogs.... Because trust me.... So long as you got a hole in your arse..... Dogs will 1 day fight.... And You never lose a wanker??

• Like 12
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Could never understand why people think bitches will kennel bitter together than dogs. 

Had a few terrier bitches over the yrs that would start a fight in an empty kennel?.... They normally sound until they have done a bit.... I'd sooner not take the chance once they have started their working career ?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Had a few terrier bitches over the yrs that would start a fight in an empty kennel?.... They normally sound until they have done a bit.... I'd sooner not take the chance once they have started their working career ?

Terriers are a whole different ballgame. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I had two dogs 6 months apart , kennelled for 4 years , no trouble 

had an older dog in the house they both hated and a young bitch they loved. 

At one point I had two 27 inch lurchers , a 23 in bull bitch and a patterdale bitch all in  two kennels sharing a 24ft pen 

Never an issue. 

Not one squabble ,

get them out enough and they’ll be too tired to think of anything else