Chance of a lifetime.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's not aggressive, but has bitten two children on separate occasions. Put the c**t to sleep, simple

I think I’d need to see it bite a few more kids before I paid 500 quid!

c**t needs put to sleep, end of

Posted Images

£500 to own a 7yr old liability that’s bitten 2 children already an could potentially injure another child or human Or possibly kill some child what’s wrong with people these days just put the c**t to sleep is the logical thing to do 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Dog would only ever bite a child once then it would be pushing up daisies not been sold on for 500 

6 minutes ago, poxon said:

£500 to own a 7yr old liability that’s bitten 2 children already an could potentially injure another child or human Or possibly kill some child what’s wrong with people these days just put the c**t to sleep is the logical thing to do 

Exactly what I've been saying, and the only end for that particular dog  PUT THE c**t TO SLEEP, END OF

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Balaur said:

They just want someone else to PTS , I took on a lurcher bitch from a similar home but with less honesty involved, I let them know I wouldn't be passing the bitch on hope they had nightmares, horrible people what the eyes don't see type. Just accept you've fecked up or got a wrong wired dog and do the right thing.

My guess is that they are so up their own arses that they think £500 is reasonable for a psycho, geriatric dog from their precious household.

Edited by jukel123
12 hours ago, Penda said:

Blackie he's just at the right age for you loves beans aswell 

Yep just right for stock breaking and time its 9 I'll have it entered yo quarry I've allus encouraged my dogs 2 bite at least a couple kids it's good for morale 

Noticed my mutt would eat really fast when ever someone walked past him while eating, so stuck my hand in bowel and he growled and showed teeth. So had to remind him of his place in the pack, now he sits and won't touch his food bowel until told.

Has since been a lot more responsive to commands as well.

I guess if these traits go unnoticed then over time you end up with a potential child biter :(

• Like 1

So they had the dog 7 years an found out it doesn’t like their lifestyle but can you pay £500 as that’s what they have  paid the dog behaviourist ?

I wonder if she’s pumped a load of kids out in the 7 years they have had it might explain the change in the dog but end of day they have added one to many 0 to the advert.