Vile thugs in the gameh

He was crossing a public road with a heard of cows and got chinned most likely by a frustrated motorist but hey let’s just put the blame on people with dogs, it’s this constant media barrage that is doing the damage, one minute he chased the poacher away then after a short drive in his car the same bloke was in the road, total bollacks, he walked upto someone who was walking a dog on a public road and started a conversation by calling the other person a piece of shit, I would have punched the old prick as well,  the constant search for a sensational headline turns public opinion which ever way they want it to ???

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Greyman said:

He was crossing a public road with a heard of cows and got chinned most likely by a frustrated motorist but hey let’s just put the blame on people with dogs, it’s this constant media barrage that is doing the damage, one minute he chased the poacher away then after a short drive in his car the same bloke was in the road, total bollacks, he walked upto someone who was walking a dog on a public road and started a conversation by calling the other person a piece of shit, I would have punched the old prick as well,  the constant search for a sensational headline turns public opinion which ever way they want it to ???

mystic meg we got here lol...you had a vision ? or your imagination just took off after a rush of blood ,lol

• Sad 1
9 hours ago, Greyman said:

It sounded a bit suspect to me when I was reading it, 

• Like 3

I’ll be honest, it sound like the farmer has gone right over the top and wound up getting a right hander.

Alright, the bloke should not have been on his land but it said in the report the bloke was just saying “Prove it”.......farmer could have just said “Look, I’m just going to ring the guards” and that would have been the end of it.

But it sound like he has got right out his pram and wound up getting chinned !

There’s a lesson there somewhere.......

• Like 2
On 01/11/2019 at 11:57, Greyman said:

Nobody pays any mind to cows walking up, down, across or indeed in the road over here mate ! Lol

But I don’t think you are too wide of the mark with the rest of your post.

Got a bloke up the back of me who threatened to shoot 3 of my sheep and 2 lambs when they got into his land.

No f***ing need for it like, just a pure header.

• Haha 1

Well he wasn’t driving down the road to tend to his cattle at that time in the evening surely, he was chasing the lad down to have it out with him, sound that he did. I don’t have sympathy for a vigilante farmer mouthing off. Yes it’s his land and he farms it but there’s been and there’ll be lads walking it long before and after his time, let them on and don't get yourself all worked up over a few rabbits being taken. That lad could have been brought up in the area hunting that land since he was a kid minding his own business taking the odd rabbit here and there, no harm done, the slap might have put some manners on the fool.

• Like 3
12 hours ago, WILF said:

Nobody pays any mind to cows walking up, down, across or indeed in the road over here mate ! Lol

But I don’t think you are too wide of the mark with the rest of your post.

Got a bloke up the back of me who threatened to shoot 3 of my sheep and 2 lambs when they got into his land.

No f***ing need for it like, just a pure header.

Last year while out and about on my travels I spot what I thought was a dead sheep in a field, so I march over to see what’s killed it etc etc and I see it’s still breathing covered in dew so probably been down all night, I tried to get it to its feet but it was heavily pregnant and soaking wet so I failed miserably, walk about 3 miles tapping doors until I find someone who knows who’s sheep they are and they say they will inform the farmer so off I go again on my travels, later that day I,m walking back across the same area of land and spot  the old farmer tending the sheep, i wonder over and ask him if it’s ok and attempt to open conversation, he turns to me and says what are you doing on my land, I saw your dogs chase it and if I see you again I will shoot you, it’s just a stuck record with some of the older farmers who think they can still give you both barrels and have the full support of the local Bobby, just because you look like a wrong in ✌️✌️

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Last year while out and about on my travels I spot what I thought was a dead sheep in a field, so I march over to see what’s killed it etc etc and I see it’s still breathing covered in dew so probably been down all night, I tried to get it to its feet but it was heavily pregnant and soaking wet so I failed miserably, walk about 3 miles tapping doors until I find someone who knows who’s sheep they are and they say they will inform the farmer so off I go again on my travels, later that day I,m walking back across the same area of land and spot  the old farmer tending the sheep, i wonder over and ask him if it’s ok and attempt to open conversation, he turns to me and says what are you doing on my land, I saw your dogs chase it and if I see you again I will shoot you, it’s just a stuck record with some of the older farmers who think they can still give you both barrels and have the full support of the local Bobby, just because you look like a wrong in ✌️✌️

Worlds full of c**ts mate, sometimes it catches up with them.

• Like 1

Don't read right to me that story, all the well quoted abuse he gave the lamper...

If your gonna call someone like that 9/10 times its gonna esculate... Recon he went looking for it and didn't like the outcome, so went crying to the media. Either that or its just another bullshit anti driven post from the media...

Would anyone really be poaching on the lamp at 7.30pm??? There’s some fairly stupid people out there but lamping without permission in view of a road at 7.30pm...could easily just have been a bloke walking his dog after work. Press just want to persecute the field sports enthusiast.

Edited by Bobtheferret