Tikka tinkering

8 hours ago, Alsone said:

Provided you like the military look, then that's a nice looking gun Deker. The straight line through the stock should aid accuracy as well.

?????????????? Its a target rifle, take a look at Modern target rifles, most look like something out of an Arnold Schwarzenegger film, the stock is solid and rigid and aluminium, (as well as adjustable) it has a proper F Class type bipod now as well and the whole setup is heavy.   Anyway, we were talking about Pistol grip!

Edited by Deker

1 hour ago, Rimfireboy! said:

Yes, a bit steep that, I was just looking at the pictures really, to see what they look like with the grs stock fitted. 

It was the GRS Beserk stock I used on a T1x, should be able to get the whole package under £1k.

:thumbs:

PS.   Coincidentally I had to make the trek to Livens to get the club gun shown earlier in this thread!

23 minutes ago, Deker said:

It was the GRS Beserk stock I used on a T1x, should be able to get the whole package under £1k.

:thumbs:

PS.   Coincidentally I had to make the trek to Livens to get the club gun shown earlier in this thread!

I don’t know how much the scope, mounts and moderator would add.  I call in at livens quite often, a bit of an unusual set up maybe? The front section being a locksmiths and key cutting service, then into the airgun section, then through to scopes and accessories and rifles and shotguns at the back. Well, not quite at the back, because that’s ammunition. I’ve always found them helpful with a good variety of stock.