Liverpool

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy starting a topic about your club when they’re sitting top. Takes a real man to keep a thread going to over eighty pages for the 52nd best club in the country. Ahhh, now that’s Bisto ?

Klopp out ..     Been saying it for weeks now  Henderson and Milne .let's gone   Salah over the hill   Firmino teeth too white    Mane what the fuks going

I think plenty of chaps of my/our generation will be quite pleased that the big team when we was all young are back on top......i always said id love to of been a Liverpool fan but you cant just choos

Posted Images

Liverpool's next games and they have to lose five and City & Leicester have to win all their next 15 after this week;

image.png.9234b170c6fba7602643148d8ab10e35.png

Can't see anyone catching them now.

image.png

Edited by Nicepix

f**k football im sick of it...350 mile round trips with nothing to show for it dont bother me im used to it....but doing it to get totally stitched up is another story.

Since when did this rule come out that theres no such thing as accidental handball what the f**k is that all about we scored a perfectly good goal last night and it gets ruled out.....then today watching my local non league club an opposing player scores in exactly the same way and the goal is allowed !

Football should be the same game whether its under 10's playing a sunday league game or LIverpool playing in the Premier League but no we,ve got silly c**ts who have never played or barely watched the game bringing out rules at the highest level and making it up as they go along.........no such thing as accidental handball if it leads to a goal scoring opportunity f****n roll on !!

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

f**k football im sick of it...350 mile round trips with nothing to show for it dont bother me im used to it....but doing it to get totally stitched up is another story.

Since when did this rule come out that theres no such thing as accidental handball what the f**k is that all about we scored a perfectly good goal last night and it gets ruled out.....then today watching my local non league club an opposing player scores in exactly the same way and the goal is allowed !

Football should be the same game whether its under 10's playing a sunday league game or LIverpool playing in the Premier League but no we,ve got silly c**ts who have never played or barely watched the game bringing out rules at the highest level and making it up as they go along.........no such thing as accidental handball if it leads to a goal scoring opportunity f****n roll on !!

That offside rule will have to get changed as well.....it’s ludicrous ! 

14 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Liverpool's next games and they have to lose five and City & Leicester have to win all their next 15 after this week;

image.png.9234b170c6fba7602643148d8ab10e35.png

Can't see anyone catching them now.

image.png

anything is possible but its highly unlikely

if liverpool throw it away now,i dread to think what would happen

38 minutes ago, WILF said:

I wonder how many fans or even people within the game actually know all the rules its getting f****n ridiculous.

How long will it be before players are running round with their hands behind their backs .........did you see that last night Wilf ?.....what was Declan supposed to do ? Have you ever tried sprinting for a ball without moving your arms i honestly cant believe how every last bit of common sense is being taken out of the laws of football.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I wonder how many fans or even people within the game actually know all the rules its getting f****n ridiculous.

How long will it be before players are running round with their hands behind their backs .........did you see that last night Wilf ?.....what was Declan supposed to do ? Have you ever tried sprinting for a ball without moving your arms i honestly cant believe how every last bit of common sense is being taken out of the laws of football.

I didn’t see it mate but a few of my pals was saying.

its bollocks mate 

2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

An old fella I used to sit near to at the games used to say tommy gemmell was the most underrated player ever at Celtic 

did you see much of him ?? 

Yes, he was a guy with big physical prescence and even more 'aura' Forwards were scared to death of him, a bit like Jaap Stam

37 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Even my Mrs was livid when she saw that and she doesn't follow football. It's beyond farcical.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Your ludicrous 

anyway , I totally agree imho VAR has to go. 

Goals aren’t being properly celebrated , goal line scrambles are a disaster , the mugged goals are being checked and checked again. I’m sick to death of it. 

No parity , offside is becoming like the nfl, the amount of ridiculous decisions is spoiling the game we love. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, dytkos said:

Bit of an irrelevant stat mate, are you a secret fan? ?

Cheers, D.

I think we all are mate. They've raised the bar so much by playing scintillating football you can only put your own club loyalties to one side and wish them well.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Your ludicrous 

Goals aren’t being properly celebrated , goal line scrambles are a disaster , the mugged goals are being checked and checked again. I’m sick to death of it. 

No parity , offside is becoming like the nfl, the amount of ridiculous decisions is spoiling the game we love. 

Real Madrid ! 

6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Your ludicrous 

I agree VAR has to go....we,ve tried it,nobody likes it,nobody wants it.....get rid.

But this last night with West Ham was nothing to do with VAR this is some new rule thats plotted up out of nowhere !

• Like 1