Liverpool

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy starting a topic about your club when they’re sitting top. Takes a real man to keep a thread going to over eighty pages for the 52nd best club in the country. Ahhh, now that’s Bisto ?

Klopp out ..     Been saying it for weeks now  Henderson and Milne .let's gone   Salah over the hill   Firmino teeth too white    Mane what the fuks going

I think plenty of chaps of my/our generation will be quite pleased that the big team when we was all young are back on top......i always said id love to of been a Liverpool fan but you cant just choos

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

Just watching it now with my head in me hands

wTF

Why ? 

Thats the attitude that distances the average fan from Liverpool this season , I had 5 live on yesterday and the call in was full of suicidal scousers giving it big licks about lovren. 

Pathetic really considering the season they have had 

8 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Why ? 

Thats the attitude that distances the average fan from Liverpool this season , I had 5 live on yesterday and the call in was full of suicidal scousers giving it big licks about lovren. 

Pathetic really considering the season they have had 

Same on some of the forums stiff yet only a few acknowledged how well Watford really  played I remember a few  utd fans being similar a good while back after a bad performance on a brighter note looks like it's still just us and arsenal who are the invicibles  ? 

On 29/02/2020 at 17:00, Ted Newgent said:

the hammers just won!!!!

good second half and excellent 3 points for them

1/2 hr wait for the liverpool game

What a mad turn out for Liverpool....another loss in the next game will see a few twitchy Scousers ?

Decent performance for my Hammers if we can get a bit of momentum going we might stay up yet !

As for the top broadcaster/journalist Moose on Talksport with his " 100 - 200 fans in the protest walk ".....and " most fans are content with our owners "

Id say anywhere between 5 - 10 thousand is a better estimate....and none were " content " you silly fat bag of shit !

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

• Like 3

I read about that the figure I saw was 7000 I saw one fan saying about the owners not taking a salary but have had 18 million in interest of a loan and the marches came about due to the owners refusing to meet fans groups   to discuss what's going wrong

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, sid g said:

liverpool have been stuttering since they took the winter break .. hope the youth squad do ok v chelsea ...

Was gonna post similar mate.... the rest done them no good...lol

• Like 1
On 01/03/2020 at 19:37, Blackmag said:

I read about that the figure I saw was 7000 I saw one fan saying about the owners not taking a salary but have had 18 million in interest of a loan and the marches came about due to the owners refusing to meet fans groups   to discuss what's going wrong

The protests will get bigger and bigger.....the problem is now some fans have nothing to lose,could end up getting messy.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, sid g said:

i know mate  --- he was saying the fans wanted him so they got him interview was on sat ..

Sorry sid I misread it I think the move has a lot to do with it as well as a lot didn't want.it and a lot did but as nash said each protest is getting bigger and if results don't go there way it will get worst I think I don't think moyses style of football will do him any favours there either 

• Like 1

Just watched Chelsea v Liverpool, what a game....fantastic !

That young jock kid was immense !, 18 years old and he bossed it in the first half.

They rattled into Liverpool at every opportunity, never gave them a moments comfort.

This is the real benefit of teams like Liverpool and City, they raise the bar for everyone and Chelsea certainly raised the bar tonight.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, WILF said:

Just watched Chelsea v Liverpool, what a game....fantastic !

That young jock kid was immense !, 18 years old and he bossed it in the first half.

They rattled into Liverpool at every opportunity, never gave them a moments comfort.

This is the real benefit of teams like Liverpool and City, they raise the bar for everyone and Chelsea certainly raised the bar tonight.

Question for you buddy when you see young players like this and then they can't get game time after showing so much promise  and are sold on but then get bought back for big money the likes of sancho who's transfer is going to happen pogba is another  example  who do you blame it seems Chelsea are bad for letting players go then wanting them back acki is another