Liverpool

Some of them songs are muggy as f**k fans are trying too hard to be quirky and funny these days !!

The " how shit must you be " and " lets pretend we scored a goal " we was singing in the 80's for f**k sake !

Anyway when your clubs got one of the most historic and traditional songs in the game you dont need to make silly shit up ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy starting a topic about your club when they’re sitting top. Takes a real man to keep a thread going to over eighty pages for the 52nd best club in the country. Ahhh, now that’s Bisto ?

Klopp out ..     Been saying it for weeks now  Henderson and Milne .let's gone   Salah over the hill   Firmino teeth too white    Mane what the fuks going

I think plenty of chaps of my/our generation will be quite pleased that the big team when we was all young are back on top......i always said id love to of been a Liverpool fan but you cant just choos

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, smithie said:

I was talking  as a punishment for Everton and villa and it wont hurt as they are not in top 5..

Lol Sorry ,got you mate.Just been reading about it, if City lose the appeal there are all sorts of inplications regarding winning the league and other trophys,  they couldl also be punished by the FA.....BUT....because the information was gained illegally it is likely they will overturn the ban.Everton and Villa could both get point deductions if found guilty by the FA.

• Like 1

I think uefa have been very daft in how they have dealt with this....

Ffp is in my opinion not to protect the gradual growth of a club or to stop a fiasco like Leeds happening , it’s  nothing short of a cartel to protect the ever increasing hierarchy of top European clubs from those chasing. 

Its f***ing bollocks. No one bought success like United and Real Madrid did. In fact I’m pretty sure that it’s illegal to not lend Real Madrid money!!! 

AC Milan are in clip, poor revenue but i read if they spend 400 million rebuilding which they could well afford to do in event of a takeover then they are also in breach . Are Uefa going to ban them? I f***ing doubt it. 

If I was also a Liverpool arsenal fan etc then I’d also be worried . If city have nothing to go at for two years , where does that lead them other than to destroy the premier league ? 

“Salah ? Yeah well give you 150million for him “. 

“Barca , well give you Kev d b but we want messi for the t shirts sales in Africa and Asia . Boost the revenue and see how f***ing clever uefa , the scousers and the big European clubs are” 

“Ronaldo, fancy a million a week?” 

Money talks and if city are forced into a corner, they will have to piss with the cock they have..

interesting times ahead and I can see this being swapped for a big big fine. 

• Like 3

The recruitment bit is really interesting.

Says Leicester have invested in state of the art player analytics and 100 million training facility and are buying in well performing players based on analysis, coaching them right and then making good profits on sales.

We are dealing with anyone that’s happens to be some blokes mate and over paying for players who will only loose value because of their age and spending 10 million on a training facility (allegedly !) 

Edited by WILF
18 minutes ago, sid g said:

https://www.lcfc.com/academy ..interesting things going on at leics wilf 

That’s it mate, doing things right......it’s a bit of a running joke over the years with our fans about how two Bob we are about everything.

Its pathetic really for a club that gave the world so many iconic players

I cant find the video you put up their Wilf but i can imagine what its all about we are owned and run by old age pensioners who have made money through property yet lost 40 million on the sale of our old home......tells you everything you need to know really.

• Like 1
On 15/02/2020 at 17:29, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I think uefa have been very daft in how they have dealt with this....

Ffp is in my opinion not to protect the gradual growth of a club or to stop a fiasco like Leeds happening , it’s  nothing short of a cartel to protect the ever increasing hierarchy of top European clubs from those chasing. 

Its f***ing bollocks. No one bought success like United and Real Madrid did. In fact I’m pretty sure that it’s illegal to not lend Real Madrid money!!! 

AC Milan are in clip, poor revenue but i read if they spend 400 million rebuilding which they could well afford to do in event of a takeover then they are also in breach . Are Uefa going to ban them? I f***ing doubt it. 

If I was also a Liverpool arsenal fan etc then I’d also be worried . If city have nothing to go at for two years , where does that lead them other than to destroy the premier league ? 

“Salah ? Yeah well give you 150million for him “. 

“Barca , well give you Kev d b but we want messi for the t shirts sales in Africa and Asia . Boost the revenue and see how f***ing clever uefa , the scousers and the big European clubs are” 

“Ronaldo, fancy a million a week?” 

Money talks and if city are forced into a corner, they will have to piss with the cock they have..

interesting times ahead and I can see this being swapped for a big big fine. 

Manchester City own 8 clubs !.......a massive part of their value as a club is in the data on each supporter, club member, waiting list name in those clubs !!

All in that podcast I put up, it’s mental ! 

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Well im off up to the north in a minute ive got a sneaky feeling we're going to make City pay for bottling it against us the other week.....turning point of our season tonight Wilf ?

I’ll give you something mate, you are the supreme optimist !

Funny though, I get a feeling we may just Nick a draw.....don’t ask me why because I don’t know.

Did you catch the Athletico v Liverpool game?......I thought it was brilliant