Liverpool

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Out of interest, how many League Titles had Manchester Utd won when Fergie decided to bin it off ? 

A few...lol.... he binned it off for the World Club Cup....f***ing wrong in my book.... but at least he went and sat in the dug out..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy starting a topic about your club when they’re sitting top. Takes a real man to keep a thread going to over eighty pages for the 52nd best club in the country. Ahhh, now that’s Bisto ?

Klopp out ..     Been saying it for weeks now  Henderson and Milne .let's gone   Salah over the hill   Firmino teeth too white    Mane what the fuks going

I think plenty of chaps of my/our generation will be quite pleased that the big team when we was all young are back on top......i always said id love to of been a Liverpool fan but you cant just choos

Posted Images

1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

A few...lol.... he binned it off for the World Club Cup....f***ing wrong in my book.... but at least he went and sat in the dug out..

How many league titles have Liverpool won in the last 30 years? 

Just now, WILF said:

How many league titles have Liverpool won in the last 30 years? 

Zero.... not an argument for the manager to bugger off on holiday when his team have a match to play...

Just now, NEWKID said:

????.... you're a lost cause.... 

Imho it’s like this......

He has won you the champions league

He has won you the world club cup

He is about to win you the league

And you are going to begrudge the bloke a few days off to play a game he don’t give a shit about against Shrewsbury ?

Come on mate.......lol 

21 minutes ago, WILF said:

Imho it’s like this......

He has won you the champions league

He has won you the world club cup

He is about to win you the league

And you are going to begrudge the bloke a few days off to play a game he don’t give a shit about against Shrewsbury ?

Come on mate.......lol 

Ummmmm yep....its his job.... if he gets tired mid season managing, it's a poor show...lol....

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

And there was me thinking you were a fan of football....another with his head turned by the grinning German....??

Yep. I'm a Kloppite. We went to Spain over Christmas and there were some people from Dortmund in the bar at the camp site. They said that they cried along with thousands of others when he announced that he was leaving. I will bet that there will be tears on Mersyside when he eventually leaves, probably to manage the national team.

Let's face it; if he was available your club would snap him up in a heart beat. I like Ole and all that he stands for, but I think that, like Lampard, he is a popular make weight to give the board a bit of breathing space after the recent turmoil. It must be difficult watching all those ex-Southampton players and the rejects from Chelsea and Arsenal lifting that World Club Trophy.

But don't worry. Hang on for another five or six seasons with Wolves and Sheffield United for company and you might get back up there with the big boys    ?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Yep. I'm a Kloppite. We went to Spain over Christmas and there were some people from Dortmund in the bar at the camp site. They said that they cried along with thousands of others when he announced that he was leaving. I will bet that there will be tears on Mersyside when he eventually leaves, probably to manage the national team.

Let's face it; if he was available your club would snap him up in a heart beat. I like Ole and all that he stands for, but I think that, like Lampard, he is a popular make weight to give the board a bit of breathing space after the recent turmoil. It must be difficult watching all those ex-Southampton players and the rejects from Chelsea and Arsenal lifting that World Club Trophy.

But don't worry. Hang on for another five or six seasons with Wolves and Sheffield United for company and you might get back up there with the big boys    ?

Love it!!

You are right, I'd have him in a heart beat, he is first class.... still wrong on this one though...

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, sid g said:

he`s got to go with them kev make sure they drink their co co finish the card games by 9 in bed by 10 .... they might even find a little bar  and watch the youth side in the fa cup

True Dave...all the important stuff...??

8 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

With the transfer window shutting tomorrow are you lads happy with your purchases or lack of if that's the case could be a busy day for some 

I think Fernadez is the type of player we need, hope he can handle the prem....our new Ronaldo...lol lol

8 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I think Fernadez is the type of player we need, hope he can handle the prem....our new Ronaldo...lol lol

He's got a good record for goals for a midfielder like you say it's if the pace of the prem suits his game do you think you will get a striker in kid